• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WHAT'S IN YOUR COLLECTION: GUILTY PLEASURES

71 posts in this topic

Guilty Pleasure... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

A complete run of the original Megaton.

Eric Larsen's first comic art.

I so love Larsen. cloud9.gif

And he's a hell of a nice guy. thumbsup2.gif

signed a Con shirt for me at Wonder Con .He is cool. thumbsup2.gif

I had lunch with Erik at WonderCon. He and I have been pals since 5th grade in Mendocino. I have some of his original art from those days, and it's pretty damned good for a 12 - 16 year old. There are many instances of my name showing up on billboards, TV sets, heck even an apron Peter Parker wore in an ish of ASM, thanks to Erik. (There was even a multi-issue storyline in ASM re: the Puppetmaster and some evil cabbage patch-like dolls called "Garths" that were based on how Erik drew me in the comics we did as kids smile.gif )

As for guilty pleasures, I consider every comic I own to be a guilty pleasure of sorts. But I guess Cherry Poptart #s 1 - 8 would be right at the top of that list 27_laughing.gif

i have the entire kool aid sweepstakes run, the one that gave a copy of secret wars #1-12, all in mighty good condition might i add 27_laughing.gif, paid some kool aid points and shipping, got some wierd johnny quest comics with it too :P

For a horror collector this one is a bit of a guilty pleasure. Note top right of cover. There must have been a warehouse find or something of these as they come up on ebay every so often in nice shape. Got this one maybe a year ago.

scout.jpg

I want one. Anyone have one for sale? PM me