• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guardians of the Galaxy news

3,692 posts in this topic

Have not bothered to comment in this thread. After seeing the Trailer in the new Cap movie I think Guardians is going to be an off beat, cool, different movie but a HOME RUN none the less.

Watching the trailers for other movies coming soon what a bunch of Garbage.

And yes Ron Perlman would be a great Thanos. (thumbs u

I think the complete absence of name recognition for the general public is really going to hurt it.

I saw Captain America: Winter Soldier with some Marvel movie fans this weekend. None of them knew anything about Guardians of the Galaxy. Reaction to the trailer was flat. The next GOTG trailer needs to mention Avengers, Iron Man, Hulk, Thor, Captain America, or Shield if they want the movie going audience to know this is part of the unfolding storyline.

I just don't get all the hype for this movie, especially Rocket Raccoon. All I can think of is an Ewok with a gun.

i finally saw the trailer on a big screen. was i supposed to find anything starlord did or said funny? other than rocket raccoon, this looks like a dog.

I just don't get all the hype for this movie, especially Rocket Raccoon. All I can think of is an Ewok with a gun.

i finally saw the trailer on a big screen. was i supposed to find anything starlord did or said funny? other than rocket raccoon, this looks like a dog.

Yes, it looks awful.

How's this going to tie into the Marvel Universe? I did see that The Collector will make an appearance, maybe also Thanos?

How's this going to tie into the Marvel Universe? I did see that The Collector will make an appearance, maybe also Thanos?

Nova will be introduced late in this film leading into a solo movie that ties him to the rest of the earthbound heroes and the rest of the Marvel Universe.

Thanos is in GOTG and then will be in Avengers 3. I think other than that it will not tie into the Earth based movies.