• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guardians of the Galaxy news

3,692 posts in this topic

Personally,I love the songs in the 2 trailers (it fits the movie very well :grin: )

It's better than the music we have now :sick:

I already have Hooked on a Feeling on my smartphone,and I'm going to get Spirits in the Sky ASAP (The song was also in Apollo 13 FYI)

I don't mind the songs, either -- 'Hooked on a Feeling' feels a little annoying in the second trailer, but also reminds us that this is going to be a different kind of franchise.

I love the fact that I don't much about any of these characters, that their team reminds me of a group someone would assemble for a 'Dungeons and Dragons' adventure, and that the humor and tone seems to be improving. Rocket Raccoon could be a hoot.

Part of me, therefore, dares to hope that the movie is hilarious and exhilarating and fresh, kind of like a mini-'Star Wars' for the movie-going public: the space opera that came out of nowhere to kick-start an empire.

And then the realistic part of me just hopes for another fun and exciting summer movie...one that will continue the Marvel Studios ride for years to come.

Dan

The music is still annoying.

+1

although it sucked wolfman nards, the trailer to Phantom Menace had me excited, tearful, emotionally bent out of shape. This trailer makes me want to off myself. Please no more stupid songs.

this movie is going to do insanely well its just a good "general" movie that the normal every day people can go see & enjoy simply because of the action it provides & because its "GOTG" it won't have that comic are for loosers stink to it like stuff like cap & spiderman & the avengers stuff does

This movie will do well with a wider audience than your typical superhero movie. There are many who don't care for movies associated with comic books. Most people outside of the comic book realm have no idea who the GoTG are, and probably think its just some cool new sci-fi movie of some sort. Just like men in black, and a few others. I feel a merchandising bonanza happening in the toy department soon.

this movie is going to do insanely well its just a good "general" movie that the normal every day people can go see & enjoy simply because of the action it provides & because its "GOTG" it won't have that comic are for loosers stink to it like stuff like cap & spiderman & the avengers stuff does

We wrote essentially the same thing, at the same time. lol

The music is still annoying.

+1

although it sucked wolfman nards, the trailer to Phantom Menace had me excited, tearful, emotionally bent out of shape. This trailer makes me want to off myself. Please no more stupid songs.

THIS coming from "the420kid?"

THAT makes me want to off myself.

Peace,

Chip

We wrote essentially the same thing, at the same time. lol

yeah i thought that was funny nice to see other people agree with me lol

The music is awesome, and perfect for the trailers.

I don't get all the hate.

Peace,

Chip

It feels too jokey to me. Comedic relief is fine but they preface the movie as saving the universe - which is epic stuff. I guess we should just haw-haw because there is a talking raccoon?

So the people that hate the songs:

hm please give us your suggestions of songs that will better the trailer

So what you are saying is if I dislike the tunes in the trailer I have to suggest better tunes? Is that how it works?