• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guardians of the Galaxy news

3,692 posts in this topic

Easter eggs and graphics-I'm not liking the sound of this

Any plot? Like, not re-hashed cliches plot?

Ironic...sorta like rehashed posts.

Plot was good overall. Simple and Fun. I think they could have easily made this a two part movie if they gave more background on the other characters. I felt that was kinda rushed. But the plot is not rehashed, nor is it complex. Simply a few outlaws fighting to save the universe. Some parts kinda dragged (i.e. Thor) but very action packed, very different from typical comic films, and very interesting ENDING and after credit bonus....... meh

Ironic...sorta like rehashed posts.

Or kinda like scattered, smothered, & covered hash browns.

I was lucky enough to watch GOTG today as a guest of a marketing firm and MAN O MAN I was blown away. Better then any marvel movie not named Avengers. So many hidden eggs the average person would know nothing about. Great picture.

Is your measurement of a film based on how many eggs it has?

I measure my Waffle House dinners that way.

I was lucky enough to watch GOTG today as a guest of a marketing firm and MAN O MAN I was blown away. Better then any marvel movie not named Avengers. So many hidden eggs the average person would know nothing about. Great picture.

Sounds like you should go post in the Comic Book Movies that Suck Thread complaining a movie you've never seen.

Sweet thread.

Sounds like you should go post in the Comic Book Movies that Suck Thread complaining about a movie you've never seen.

Sweet thread.

You're right, it was a great idea. But the guy that started it :screwy:

I just pray it's not the tired bad guy trying to get the McGuffin to DESTROY THE UNIVERSE deal again...