• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guardians of the Galaxy news

3,692 posts in this topic

Correct there was no end credit scene. Not sure if it was just our showing or if there is none at all.

No Warlock mention that I caught

I didn't see Howard the Duck, might of just missed it. However Laika (the russian space dog) was there lol

There were no mid credit/end credit scenes. Just one REALLY amazing scene right after the movie ends. But it's just a really cute scene.

so that is the "five" :banana:

There were no mid credit/end credit scenes. Just one REALLY amazing scene right after the movie ends. But it's just a really cute scene.

this scene is where a tiny groot dances in a potted plant?

Yep I heard of that too

Was it as good as the reviews are saying, jaybucks?

I was thinking better then those. LOVED it. So much chemistry. Vin Diesel and Bradley Cooper better be signed for 6 pix cause they are break out on this. The story is so different from anything else Marvel has done and its so good. I have no idea how mainstream people are going to view it but if you are a sci fi fan, you will love this movie.

Also, it is NOT an action movie. It's a space soap opera, that has action in it. Do not expect a michael bay movie.

Does Yondu go into action with his bow, with arrows he controls by whistles? Does he come off as redeemable at all? Are any other original guardians mentioned or seen?

Yondu is awesome. No bow, but he does control his arrow with whistles.

and totally kills a small army with it lol

Totally redeemable. You hate him for I'd say half the movie. You warm up near the beginning of the third act and by the end you love him

Was it as good as the reviews are saying, jaybucks?

I was thinking better then those. LOVED it. So much chemistry. Vin Diesel and Bradley Cooper better be signed for 6 pix cause they are break out on this. The story is so different from anything else Marvel has done and its so good. I have no idea how mainstream people are going to view it but if you are a sci fi fan, you will love this movie.

Also, it is NOT an action movie. It's a space soap opera, that has action in it. Do not expect a michael bay movie.

:applause:

Saw a pic of Quesada, Saldana, Pratt and Diesel from your event tonight, Jay. Did you meet all of them? Looked like a packed house!

Thanks for the awesome review!

Peace,

Chip

My brother got a pic with Diesel and I got a hug from Saldana. I got to shake Diesel's hand and a fist pound from Pratt.

Guys, I can't say this enough. GO SEE THE MOVIE. You will laugh. It is funny. It is REALLY funny. It has heart too. Lots of heart. Rocket kicks so much NASA hasn't figured calculating it all out.

This gives me hope that there will be an end credits scene after all! :wishluck:

http://screencrush.com/guardians-of-the-galaxy-post-credits-scene/

Marvel Studios and Disney are hiding this little scene (whatever it is) until the film actually hits theaters and fans are in the seats.

Director James Gunn, whose Facebook page and Twitter feed is a buffet of Marvel-y goodness, confirmed this news:

"One bit of business for those of you going to the premiere tonight: There WILL be a tag at the end of the credits on Guardians of the Galaxy, but it won’t be playing tonight, just as it hasn’t been playing on the press screenings. It’s something we’re saving for people who go see the movie on the first day in theaters around the world."

This gives me hope that there will be an end credits scene after all! :wishluck:

http://screencrush.com/guardians-of-the-galaxy-post-credits-scene/

Marvel Studios and Disney are hiding this little scene (whatever it is) until the film actually hits theaters and fans are in the seats.

Director James Gunn, whose Facebook page and Twitter feed is a buffet of Marvel-y goodness, confirmed this news:

"One bit of business for those of you going to the premiere tonight: There WILL be a tag at the end of the credits on Guardians of the Galaxy, but it won’t be playing tonight, just as it hasn’t been playing on the press screenings. It’s something we’re saving for people who go see the movie on the first day in theaters around the world."

Very smart. Otherwise, with so much that has already come out, it will hit the newswire fast.