• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guardians of the Galaxy news

3,692 posts in this topic

Wife and I have tickets for tomorrow at 7pm! I'm not sure who's more excited to see this, me or her...quite the change from 2008's Ironman. She's an official comic geek now. lol
(thumbs u

My wife and son got me tickets at the AMC dine in theater as a Birthday gift so got my NOVA shirt ready and will enjoy the Guardians of the Galaxy this weekend with my Dinner. Awesome. can t wait. Even my wife is looking forward to it as she has not seen any of the super hero movies. she thinks this looks interesting and that Raccon.

If she likes Joss Whedon shows etc she will love the movie. There are alot of scenes of them just talking. But the banter is written so well that you're laughing and not even realizing that there is no action going on. O and Rocket is AMAZING. So save yourself the hassle and order this NOW http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=35298166&KPID=18559496&mr:trackingCode=0AE219BC-45F8-E311-929B-90E2BA285E75&mr:referralID=NA&mr:filter=38524435726&camp=PLAPPC-_-PID18559496&mr:ad=35201253886&mr:device=c&mr:match=&mr:adType=pla&cagpspn=plat_18559496&mr:keyword= because your son is going to want one ASAP.

Scene totally makes sense and is definitely legit. The only thing I can't figure out is why it wouldn't have been shown at our screening. It literally takes away nothing in terms of shock/surprise so why cut it out? Marvel has never cut the button/stinger on any of their screenings before. And it's not like 60% of the audience is even going to get the reference.

:o

Oh my!

Speculators should get speculating

I've been trying to figure out for a year now why Disney put up a billboard in Hollywood last July with a signature "DD" and a feather on the billboard. This might be why?

Just watched an advance media screening of the movie.

No spoilers. It's an enjoyable space opera with loads of action and comedy.

Chris Pratt is killin' it in this film. Team chemistry is excellent etc.

The 3D conversion was nicely done too for those keen on going that route.

Enjoy! Can't wait for GOTG 2. :)

:o

Oh my!

Oh my, indeed.

It's been deleted! :cry:

It's still available here:

SPOILERS!!!!

http://www.underthegunreview.net/2014/07/30/guardians-of-the-galaxy-post-credits-sequence-leaks-online-and-its-hilarious/

SPOILERS!!!!