• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

guardians of the galaxy 0.1

39 posts in this topic

What have they done to Star Lord!? WTF! I went from loving the redesign of 2008 to loathing the redesign of 2013. I'm actually mad about this and I'm sad for myself that I care... It's like they took Hulk and made him a chubby pink kid with anger issues. The helmet alone makes me want to bring this copy of #1 out back and urinate on it... I hate it that much.

COME ON MARVEL/DISNEY, MUST YOU RUINE SO MUCH, AND IMPROVE SO LITTLE. WHYYYY?

One can hope - but it's just not the same guy. It's honestly Marvel's answer to Constentine.

Seriously, I'm way bummed, and while everyone can poo on me for saying something about the movie, I hope like heck it's not some person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed with a motorcycle helmet on...

I also hope Bendis comes on here to see how he's broken my heart... MY HEART!

gohasting.com has the #1 Hastings variant on sale for $3.99.

All the books ive ordered here lately have come in bags and boards and in boxes. Not a complaint. I know others have had bad shipping experiences.

Agreed aliens & ironman are fun I Just wish ironman didn't drink his own pee :S I also am not fond of the starlord rewrite .. they keep some stuff from the ann wave like the thanos & death but not all of it ... I alos prefer the old mask as well but lets face it that would have been too cool looking next to the new ironman mask :S

Agreed aliens & ironman are fun I Just wish ironman didn't drink his own pee :S I also am not fond of the starlord rewrite .. they keep some stuff from the ann wave like the thanos & death but not all of it ... I alos prefer the old mask as well but lets face it that would have been too cool looking next to the new ironman mask :S

Seriously? That would have been a great surprise, thanks for the spoiler! :frustrated:

I'm not even going to read #1 now

:shy:

A much as I hhhhaaattttttttteeee the new star lord, which is supposed to be the old star lord, but is a totally different character, the Granov cover from Limited is beautiful. I had to pick it up for the art. I would love to own the OA