• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guess The Grade FINAL RULES

167 posts in this topic

My team doesn't seem to lend itself to a nice acronym. frown.gif

I hope when it all ends everyone can just call us "The Winners"! cloud9.gif

ACES: "PETER.AT U.C.L.A.,HAS AN IMAGE OF THANOS,A TITAN, IN A MASK" devil.gif

tonofbricks.gif

I've come up with a name! laugh.gif

Band of Graders

My Swift Boat: the CGC Lurker

Crew of the Lurker:

Skipper:

Capt. Aces

fNavyCaptain.jpg

Executive Officer:

Lt. uclapeterg

cNavyLieutenant.jpg

Ltjg. thanos_oftitan

bNavyLieutenantJuniorGrade.jpg

Ens ImageMask

aNavyEnsign.jpg

My team doesn't seem to lend itself to a nice acronym. frown.gif

I hope when it all ends everyone can just call us "The Winners"! cloud9.gif

ACES: "PETER.AT U.C.L.A.,HAS AN IMAGE OF THANOS,A TITAN, IN A MASK" devil.gif

tonofbricks.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

Well, don't get me wrong....I wouldn't kick her out of bed. But if you grade books like you do your women I would forfeit! 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

27_laughing.gif Damn right, from that picture, she should be the next 'Miriam' 27_laughing.gif

Did you get our grade?
Yes

It is Banner's team that need to submit.

Let the record show grades aren't due until 1 PM. We have to tweak our scan analysis software to handle the idiosyncrosies(sp?) of CGC's grading, but I think it's just about done. The correct grade will be submitted by 12:59 PM.

Did you get our grade?
Yes

It is Banner's team that need to submit.

Let the record show grades aren't due until 1 PM. We have to tweak our scan analysis software to handle the idiosyncrosies(sp?) of CGC's grading, but I think it's just about done. The correct grade will be submitted by 12:59 PM.

Boy....with all that effort, you damn well better make sure you get it right! insane.gif

Jim

New Rule

If an answer is posted in the thread of the book then the team the player belongs to will have 1 point taken from them.

This rule applies to posting grades in any thread connected to the contest.

New Rule

If an answer is posted in the thread of the book then the team the player belongs to will have 1 point taken from them.

This rule applies to posting grades in any thread connected to the contest.

Ok, but what if you say something like "...yes, I consider 7.5 high grade for the Spidey 62...". Is that considered posting a grade?

What about if you say "I know a 9.0 when I see one!" Is that considered posting a grade?

What about if I respond to one of my team members saying "(P.S. I got your grade of 9.2, thanks!)". Is that considered posting a grade?

Thanks for your clarification... thumbsup2.gif

New Rule

I'm assuming that since it was already stated that a disqualification would result, that all teams will get a "drunken freebie" like redhook, right?

There should be no posting in this thread during the round of grading. Once the deadline has passed, nikos61 will post the grade of that rounds book as well as current tallies. Once that has been posted then teams may feel free to post in that thread.

Is this rule still applicable, or has it been rescinded? If not, what is the penalty for posting in the grading thread before the end of the round?

Thanks for your clarification... thumbsup2.gif

Yo Banner, it's got to be IN THE THREAD OF THE BOOK, and so far Red has been the only one to break the rule. Posting jokes/jabs/etc. about grades ELSEWHERE is open game.

read the update again, it's also no good to post a grade in any grade contest related thread as well...

read the update again, it's also no good to post a grade in any grade contest related thread as well...

Oh man, this is getting too bizarre for words... Welcome to Cuba. 27_laughing.gif

What punishment did Red get for openly posting in the grading thread, under the old "disqualification rules" again? foreheadslap.gif