• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guess The Grade FINAL RULES

167 posts in this topic

read the update again, it's also no good to post a grade in any grade contest related thread as well...

Oh man, this is getting too bizarre for words... Welcome to Cuba. 27_laughing.gif

What punishment did Red get for openly posting in the grading thread, under the old "disqualification rules" again? foreheadslap.gif

Hey Grumpy pants.......just consider the first false start charged to the field. Next one out, is disqualified. Now could you just stop your relentless whining for one microsecond? What a poussy! thumbsup2.gif

Hey Grumpy pants.......just consider the first false start charged to the field. Next one out, is disqualified. Now could you just stop your relentless whining for one microsecond? What a [!@#%^&^]! thumbsup2.gif

Easy for you to say, as you openly and wantonly broke the rules, got NO PUNISHMENT, and basically caused this whole deal. I'm a big fan of Zero Tolerance, instead of this "okay, let Red break the rules, but the next one to do so - Whammo!" deal.

So yeah, WTF would you have to complain about? tonofbricks.gif

Look, I sit hear every day reading your endless stream of negativism.

Do you have anything to contribute here? Seriously? Or is this your way of saving on Primal Scream Therapy?

Go get stuffed. You are totally ignorable!

Have a good one JC, and get the hell off your cross! 27_laughing.gif You're boring us to death!

Do you have anything to contribute here? Seriously? Or is this your way of saving on Primal Scream Therapy?

Have a good one JC, and get the hell off your cross! 27_laughing.gif You're boring us to death!

He's got a point though. This is the ONE thing he should be person_without_enough_empathying about. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Hey, I made an honest mistake in a hurried moment. It was a in senior moment! Ours was the last grade submitted. No harm, no foul. Can we just move on? What a bunch of whiners!

Hey, I made an honest mistake in a hurried moment. It was a in senior moment! Ours was the last grade submitted. No harm, no foul. Can we just move on? What a bunch of whiners!

Hey, the rules are the rules. "Senior moment" or not, you broke the rules. That's the bottom line.

We've all had tough breaks during the course of the game... At least, SOME of us have. 893frustrated.gif

Stupid, lousy, Ultimate Team The_Beyonder. boo.gif

Hey, the rules are the rules. "Senior moment" or not, you broke the rules. That's the bottom line.

We've all had tough breaks during the course of the game... At least, SOME of us have. 893frustrated.gif

Stupid, lousy, Ultimate Team The_Beyonder. boo.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

He's got a point though. This is the ONE thing he should be person_without_enough_empathying about. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Here is a thought, why not have the Captains vote on this with UV and Nikos, and decide whether there should be punishment, what the punishment should be (if any), or whether this subject should be dropped.

UV, Nikos, the ball is in your court. I am just tired of the relentless bickering. 893frustrated.gif

There's no reason to vote on 'hooks 'gaffe...UV already made the call and now we can move on (most of us can anyway!). JC just needs to drop it...this is ridiculous! 893frustrated.gif

However, now that the rules are actually going to be enforced, I would like answers to my questions above regarding:

1) What constitues a "posting a grade" violation (see my examples above); and

2) If team members are allowed to post in the Grading threads before the round is over.

There's no reason to vote on 'hooks 'gaffe...UV already made the call and now we can move on (most of us can anyway!). JC just needs to drop it...this is ridiculous! 893frustrated.gif

However, now that the rules are actually going to be enforced, I would like answers to my questions above regarding:

1) What constitues a "posting a grade" violation (see my examples above); and

2) If team members are allowed to post in the Grading threads before the round is over.

BUMPING THE THREAD SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED EITHER. 893frustrated.gif

If UV has made his decision, than everyone needs to respect it, even if they disagree with it. As long as the arguing stops...from everyone.

This is supposed to be fun. All of the 70 (or so) people who are involved are not going to agree with everything that is going on. So with this situation, let's just move on... flowerred.gif

Here is a thought, why not have the Captains vote on this with UV and Nikos, and decide whether there should be punishment, what the punishment should be (if any), or whether this subject should be dropped.

UV, Nikos, the ball is in your court. I am just tired of the relentless bickering. 893frustrated.gif

It is over. It HAS been over The judges already made their decision. Crybaby JC is the one who is beating this dead horse. If he spent more time trying to grade then trying to finnagle some tiny advantage, everyone would be better off. But JC is simply happier complaining. As usual. Let's move on.

It is over. It HAS been over The judges already made their decision. Crybaby JC is the one who is beating this dead horse. If he spent more time trying to grade then trying to finnagle some tiny advantage, everyone would be better off. But JC is simply happier complaining. As usual. Let's move on.

Shhhhh.

Quiet, 'Hook.

The crook in question telling everyone "there's nothing to see here, everybody just move along," is neither advisable nor logical.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Stupid, lousy, Ultimate Team The_Beyonder.

Another comment like that, young man, and you can kiss you turn piloting the blimp good-bye. mad.gif

Ah, you know what they say about piloting blimps...

... They DO say something about piloting blimps, don't they?

There's a joke in here somewhere about big, oblong windbags and Greggy. I know there is.

Shhhhh.

Quiet, 'Hook.

The crook in question telling everyone "there's nothing to see here, everybody just move along," is neither advisable nor logical.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Get your heiny over here so I can smack it you little troublemaker. gossip.gif