• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guess The Grade FINAL RULES

167 posts in this topic

Get your heiny over here so I can smack it you little troublemaker. gossip.gif

My god, there's more azz smacking taking place on these boards than there was by the two US women who won the beach volleyball gold medal! insane.gif

wink.gif

Who takes a joke taken way too far better than anyone else?!?!?

Well, Greggy, of course... I mean, we've been milking those short-shorts (no pun intended) for the better part of two years!

Now you've done it, this is quite a telling quote, I think: "Well...of course...I...been milking those short-shorts...for...two years!"

HOW DARE YOU KHAOS?!

893naughty-thumb.gif

wink.gif

Well, Greggy, of course... I mean, we've been milking those short-shorts (no pun intended) for the better part of two years!

Now you've done it, this is quite a telling quote, I think: "Well...of course...I...been milking those short-shorts...for...two years!"

HOW DARE YOU KHAOS?!

893naughty-thumb.gif

You drove me into his short-shorts, you uncaring lout! I have needs!

My god, there's more azz smacking taking place on these boards than there was by the two US women who won the beach volleyball gold medal! insane.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

l1206044.jpg

Ah, yes... the only photo that our otherwise conservative paper showed of the women's beach volleyball winners...

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

wink.gif

HOW DARE YOU KHAOS?!

893naughty-thumb.gif

whoops, my beard just fell off.

gossip.gifixnay on the ovin'lay! save it for the pm's

wink.gif

HOW DARE YOU KHAOS?!

893naughty-thumb.gif

What are you talking about?!?! I just wanted some milk for my Lucky Charms!!! 893whatthe.gif

wink.gif

HOW DARE YOU KHAOS?!

893naughty-thumb.gif

What are you talking about?!?! I just wanted some milk for my Lucky Charms!!! 893whatthe.gif

Look, you can call your privates whatever you want, I'm just saying keep it clean on these boards. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Ok,

Dr.Banner - I don't want any post regarding a grade in any of the contest threads.

I am now going to uphold that anyone doing so will get a point deduction, but this was enforced after the 'Hook incident so that cannot count.

BUMPs are no longer allowed, if someone BUMPs the thread i will PM them and tell them not to, if a person from that same team BUMPs it then it is a 0.5 point reduction.

Only people bumping will be me and Nikos, yet again, once the grade is posted by Nikos the thread is open to discussion.

UV

I just want to say...UV & Nikos, your doing a hell of a job, keep it up!! thumbsup2.gif

(There just might be a sainthood in this for the both of you... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif)