• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Angela Joins the Marvel Universe, Gaiman to co-write Guardians of the Galaxy

70 posts in this topic

UPDATE: Last night, Mile High Comics were selling Spawn #9 in NM for $2.30. Their price today? $70.

:roflmao:

Speculator Corner: Spawn #9 By Neil Gaiman And Todd McFarlane, The First Appearance Of Angela

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/03/21/speculator-corner-spawn-9-by-neil-gaiman-and-todd-mcfarlane-the-first-appearance-of-angela/

Yeah, but you can be confident that NM is at least a 4.0.

UPDATE: Last night, Mile High Comics were selling Spawn #9 in NM for $2.30. Their price today? $70.

Speculator Corner: Spawn #9 By Neil Gaiman And Todd McFarlane, The First Appearance Of Angela

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/03/21/speculator-corner-spawn-9-by-neil-gaiman-and-todd-mcfarlane-the-first-appearance-of-angela/

Yeah, but you can be confident that NM is at least a 4.0.

And no better than a 6.0.

:/

-slym

You know what will be even funnier? Depending on how her integration goes into Marvel, crazy collectors will drive that book up to this price, and graded books most probably higher.

You watch. We can't help ourselves.

You know what will be even funnier? Depending on how her integration goes into Marvel, crazy collectors will drive that book up to this price, and graded books most probably higher.

His Angela #1 is now at $60!

If I remember correctly Spawn #9 and Angela #1 had print runs of over 300,000 plus. I guess the newbie speculator of this generation thinks Image had low print runs back then like they do now. :o

I always thought that Mile high was kind of a joke but after that wow. I get it if you raise it say from 2.30 to maybe $10 but $70 . While I love capitalism thats pure greed and things that make people hate the hobby or want to stop collecting.

His Angela #1 is now at $60!

If I remember correctly Spawn #9 and Angela #1 had print runs of over 300,000 plus. I guess the newbie speculator of this generation thinks Image had low print runs back then like they do now. :o

yeah but just think, he is having his "Spring!" code word sale so you can save a whopping 40%, when added to his already "sale" price, you are saving a net of 51%... now that's what I call a real deal! :baiting:

I always thought that Mile high was kind of a joke but after that wow. I get it if you raise it say from 2.30 to maybe $10 but $70 . While I love capitalism thats pure greed and things that make people hate the hobby or want to stop collecting.

Because Mile High Comics wasn't founded on the basis of finding a comic collection for dirt cheap and getting the most money possible for it ... ... ... ...

Mile high is bs

And here comes Chuck again, striking while the fire is hot.

========================

Free SPAWN #9 - 1st Angela!

* Marvel revealed yesterday that Neil Gaiman is moving his sexy heroine, ANGELA, into Marvel's new GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY title, effective with issue #5. This has caused not only our pre-sales of GUARDIANS to explode, but also initiated a mad scramble for all the past appearances of ANGELA in the Image Universe. See the complete Image list at the end of today's newsletter...

* ANGELA'S first appearance was in SPAWN #9, for which demand has absolutely skyrocketed overnight. Blessedly, we have been stashing back issues of SPAWN #9 for many years, so we still have enough copies in stock to offer you one copy completely for free as a reward for placing any $50 order with us over this next weekend. Just place your order, and then ask for your free copy in the "notes" section of our order form. Limit one copy per client, please...

77934967760.9.GIF

Wow, someone subbed a 4.5???

I know. With today's wait times and cost if you Fast Track your order, imagine getting that one back.

Maybe it came from McFarlane's bathroom reader collection? (shrug)

Wow, someone subbed a 4.5???

I know. With today's wait times and cost if you Fast Track your order, imagine getting that one back.

Maybe it came from McFarlane's bathroom reader collection? (shrug)

:sick: