• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LONG TIME NO SELL....CLOSED

76 posts in this topic

Technically, it was Rocky Raccoon in MP #7, and because the Beatles had a song of the same name, Marvel had to change the character's name to Rocket Raccoon. Same character, different name.

Incredible Hulk #271 CGC 9.2 OW/W $125.00

1st appearance of Rocket Raccoon.

Hulk271CGC921stRocketRaccoon_zps566fc42a.jpg

I think 1st rocket raccoon was Marvel Previews #7 (shrug)

I've decided to keep with the Copper/Modern listings only in this thread and will probably start a separate thread in Gold/Silver/Bronze sometime tomorrow. Any requests?

I've decided to keep with the Copper/Modern listings only in this thread and will probably start a separate thread in Gold/Silver/Bronze sometime tomorrow. Any requests?

Sorry for the delay but I've been busy with a lot of other things lately. I'm going to close this thread as I have no mo more slabs to sell at this point. A few people have paid me already and I'll be sending invoices to those who haven't paid for their books yet from this thread.

I will be starting a raw thread in Gold/Silver/Bronze later today or tomorrow. (thumbs u

Mike