• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Are you the "Go To" guy?

76 posts in this topic

Uncanny X-Men! thumbsup2.gif

(But then, Im sure that MOST on this board have a collect of UXM... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif)

(But then, Im sure that MOST on this board have a collect of UXM... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif)

I don't confused-smiley-013.gif

The operative word is MOST (as in because of their popularity!) thumbsup2.gif

I don't confused-smiley-013.gif

The operative word is MOST (as in because of their popularity!) thumbsup2.gif

I have an Uncanny X-men collection. hi.gif

If there is ever a comic book based on the Survivor TV show I will then become an expert on it. And in that case you can ask me anything about the book regarding rarety, valuations, storylines or creators. Just in case that ever happens. I'll be the Go To guy. Just in case that ever happens.

Deathlok may be able to back me up on this proposed comic book series, but I'LL be the expert. I've already claimed mastery of it. Just in case that ever happens. ----Sid crazy.gif

Oh, and for those wondering, yeah, I'll even read the book.

I'm the go to guy insufficiently_thoughtful_person savant rain man 25 year old child prodigy of CGC grading.

Never have had a comic graded, never have owned anything silver or golden age in high-grade, I haven't even read a book on grading...yet I'm usually within 1 grade of an actually grade or right on the dot. I see a comic a grade imediately pops in my head.

You're the guy we go to for meaningless threads. foreheadslap.gif

He still has some work to catch up to Beyonder for that. gossip.gif

Beyonder's in a league of his own in that department. foreheadslap.gif

acclaim.gif

I'm the go to guy insufficiently_thoughtful_person savant rain man 25 year old child prodigy of CGC grading.

Never have had a comic graded, never have owned anything silver or golden age in high-grade, I haven't even read a book on grading...yet I'm usually within 1 grade of an actually grade or right on the dot. I see a comic a grade imediately pops in my head.

You're the guy we go to for meaningless threads. foreheadslap.gif

He still has some work to catch up to Beyonder for that. gossip.gif

Beyonder's in a league of his own in that department. foreheadslap.gif

acclaim.gif

sleeping.gif

Greggy, you are always sleeping. You shouldn't be. There are so many people in Washington State that make it up to Vancouver to buy, what is it.... 222s that are high doses of caffeine, they'll keep you awake. You have easy access. Go buy some.

Greggy, you are always sleeping. You shouldn't be. There are so many people in Washington State that make it up to Vancouver to buy, what is it.... 222s that are high doses of caffeine, they'll keep you awake. You have easy access. Go buy some.
confused-smiley-013.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

Look into it, they are over the counter caffeine supplements. Take some, they'll help you to contibute more on the boards here so that you can avoid all this "sleep-posting" that we always catch you doing.