• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman Adventures 12. Harley!
3 3

1,579 posts in this topic

How much does Stan charge for his signatures?

Looking at GPA, the November lull is in full effect right now on a lot of books (even SA keys). Time to buy? hm

The November lull? It's always one of my best months.

thats just dissapointing

In what way? As the seller who had it listed for $5k OBO sure but I didn't think it would reach what it did sell for. I'm curious what a Margot Robbie SS would go for.

Because Stan signed it.

I want to put this in here, because I couldn't find a Harley appreciation thread.

This book was signed by Amanda Conner and Jimmy Palmiotti, last year in Niagara Falls. Then I had Oliver Castaneda to sketch Harley. I was super psyched when I saw it! Anyone else like it?

IMG_6859_zpsqmczg4lv.jpg

I want to put this in here, because I couldn't find a Harley appreciation thread.

This book was signed by Amanda Conner and Jimmy Palmiotti, last year in Niagara Falls. Then I had Oliver Castaneda to sketch Harley. I was super psyched when I saw it! Anyone else like it?

IMG_6859_zpsqmczg4lv.jpg

(thumbs u

Ever think about selling it let me know..I am starting to look for a BA 12 9.8

IMG_6859_zpsqmczg4lv.jpg

That is awesome. I like it when Harley is drawn in that sort of cartoon style. Old school.