• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman Adventures 12. Harley!
3 3

1,579 posts in this topic

Batman Adventures 12 is now the Action 1 of the copper age.

If you think this book will be heading downward anytime soon well then good luck with that.

She is the most popular girl in comics hands down.

Bat 12 is now a blue chip book whether you want to admit it or not.

If you think this book will be heading downward anytime soon well then good luck with that.

Assuming you're serious.. uh oh... Here comes the Turtle power. Prepare yourself.

04C6F1F5-E78C-4B26-8752-A3687CB5F2EF-13182-0000099A46D8653A.jpg

Couldn't sell mine on the boards for $1800, had to settle on ebay where it got $1970. Same same. I think all the boardies that want one at recent FMV, have one.

Yes and a good amount of the boardies are dealers or want 50% off deals.

IMO eBay has better real buyers than here for books 1975-now.

I do well selling here on the boards however it is less time consuming and usually more profitable to sell on eBay even with all their fees on books like Bat 12 and WD1.

X-men #108 CGC 9.8 sat with no takers/offers on the boards at $499.99, let it go at auction and it sold for $1148....go figure.

Assuming you're serious.. uh oh... Here comes the Turtle power. Prepare yourself.

04C6F1F5-E78C-4B26-8752-A3687CB5F2EF-13182-0000099A46D8653A.jpg

I am very serious on pretty obvious market trends.

I'm going to go out on a limb and propose something radical, but I think the Modern Age really stared in 2003 with walking dead #1. That book actually does represent a pivot point in the hobby.

As for BA 12, it is not a copper book, but is also too old to be considered a "modern". It's a part of an as-of-yet named limbo period in comics (not a very good one).

-J.

I should've bought multiple copies of this book back then. Had so many opportunities to buy 9.8's for like $350 back then doh!

Yep. CGC 9.8 Harbinger #1 was $350 in March 2015. They're about $700 now. Doubled in six months.

CGC 9.8 Batman Adventures #12 was $1,700 in March 2015. They're about $1,700 now.

Valiant certainly equals garbage.

I should've bought multiple copies of this book back then. Had so many opportunities to buy 9.8's for like $350 back then doh!

Yep. CGC 9.8 Harbinger #1 was $350 in March 2015. They're about $700 now. Doubled in six months.

CGC 9.8 Batman Adventures #12 was $1,700 in March 2015. They're about $1,700 now.

Do people dress up like Harbinger at comic cons?

Which one is "Harbinger"?

-J.

I see many girls with the same body shape of Zeppelin at comic cons.

I see many girls with the same body shape of Zeppelin at comic cons.

Which one is "Zeppelin"?

-J.