• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ma. Strange Tales Run

13 posts in this topic

So, I was readying for this listing of books and I check in and see this:

"Mass. Strange Tales run sells as a group - As per our prior announcement regarding the run of Massachusetts copies of Strange Tales Nos. 136-168, the entire group has sold intact for a price of $5,752.25. Out of the 33 copies, 25 were 9.4 or higher (16 in 9.4/9 in 9.6) and an incredible 28 out of the 33 had white pages!"

A BSD? Anyone know who?

I'll second the congrats, Steve, if you were the astute and fortunate one to have picked up the Mass Strange Tales run. While I have not owned any Curator books, among the many other pedigrees I have seen, the Massachusetts collection stands out for extraordinary color preservation. Although the collection may be a bit short of the Pacific Coast pedigree in terms of structure, the extreme whiteness and richness of the cover colors are incredible.

Great get!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A BSD? Anyone know who?

No and Yes.

I think that says it all. Would it be appropriate to say "Congrats Steve"?

Let's just say Doug (a la Captain Tripps / PedigreeComics) will be personally delivering the books to the new owner when Doug moves to South Florida in two weeks.

893applaud-thumb.gif