• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"We're with you 'House"...

33 posts in this topic

*please read this post before responding to this one if you're confused

Hey 'House,

I know you to be a good person. I'm sorry you're going through all that you are. Please keep it together and accept my well-wishes to you and your wife. I hope to see you both healthy and happy again soon and for your life to right itself. If there's anything I can do to help, please call or email.

your friend,

Bruce

893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I read you other post Bruce and I agree with everything you had to say.

I too placed several orders with House and only received a partial amount. I still have a large amount on order with him. I can understand how difficult life can be outside the hobby. I hope House is able to overcome the difficulties he faces in his life at the moment.

Having met him a couple times, he is a standup guy. He's a little reserved at first but he opens up eventually. I have always enjoyed his tales from the road that he shares with us.

House, take care of yourself and family first. Your real friends will understand and still be here for you. Although some bonus TPB would help also. 27_laughing.gif

PM me for anything at all.

Bruce, great idea for this thread.

House - you know I support you and believe in you. I know that you are having some tough times now and I stand behind you.

Godfather, looking forward to meeting up in Baltimore flowerred.gif

DAM

I don't know "Lighthouse", never dealt with him. My opinions based only on positive comments by fellow forumites and by what he wrote in his posts. I paid no attention to any of the posts in the thread yours appeared in Bronze, until I read what you wrote. And having read it I wish you well 'house, and hope that whatever difficulties your going through are over soon so the healing can start.

I guess to those who haven't been around for awhile it's kind of hard to understand,.....but Bruce is right,...House is a righteous dude,....he's always been there for me with advise when I've needed it and is very much the voice of reason when chaos (not Khaos) prevails,...but sheet happens,...lives get derailed and off-track,...it happens to all us of at one time or another....give him a brake guys,..he's not the bad guy,...they don't make tights that big anyway....

Prayers are with you House.... thumbsup2.gif

Lighthouse: Good luck on everything and I hope everything gets back to normal soon. I've only delt with you a couple of times but you've been standup all the way. If you need anything, send a PM or an email.!

Thanks Bruce for sharing and starting this off. 'House knows where I stand with him. I've always had his back. I'm not enabling or turning a blind eye as some would like to think. If there are still forum members that are upset over a late OSPG, some Lee Supermans, Batmans, modern 'crahp' then let me know. At this point, I feel like taking a week vacation and flying up to Oregon to run 'House's business, answer emails, fill orders, pack and ship, just to get all this "bad blood' out of the way...

There are more important things in life than comics and sometimes things snowball downward beyond your control. At that point, one is focused on nothing but the cause of grief and despair and getting out of that. So I can definitely understand not answering emails about delinquent orders with accusatory tones to boot.

As for speaking or emailing certain folks opposed to others, it's all about trust and familiarity. 'House has not gotten back to me either about this last email I sent, but yet we've talked about serious life matters in the past so I know this must be grave. He owes me nothing so he is not avoiding me for that reason. Why he confides in a freek show like Greggy...893frustrated.gif but that is another story (must involve a huge blackmail thing from House's trip to Greggy's gossip.gif )

For those out some money with 'House, I'll just have to ask for patience on his behalf and know that he'll make it alright in due time when things turn around. Hounding a person while that person's life is going to hell all around him, thru no fault of his own, does not do well for one's conscience, does it? Or are we all cold heartless basta.rds and money comes first in every instance?

For all of you who are out books and can't wait, I don't feel one bit sorry for you. That is what happens when you don't deal with the true Modern King around here sumo.gif

j/k 'House stooges.gif ....but then again, top-of-the-line service don't come cheap wink.gif

Like I said in the earlier thread, I have know 'House for over 5 years -- probably longer than anyone on this board other than Rick. While he may not be the best business man in the world he has never once let me down. Now with that being said...

'House, I hope thing start looking up. You know I'm here for you and so are a bunch of these jerk-off here on this board. All you have to do is pick up the phone or shoot an email and I'm there.

God bless...

Gulp...where to begin...

House...I've had several transactions with you over the past couple of years and I still have one that has yet to be fulfilled and I'm really hoping that you will be able to accomplish that. You've ticked me off a couple of times with your tardiness and I have voiced my displeasure because of it.

That being said ...I must say..screw it!!!...Family is the most important thing in life..I mean real family like Wife , kids and relatives not your cyber family here on the boards ...Your first priority is to them and to yourself in seeing that both are happy and healthy...all else is secondary...no matter the consequences or customer dissatisfaction...

You've got tons of friends here on the boards and I hope you consider me to be one of them.

Sincerly, Rick

I have spoken up in the other thread about Lighthouse's horrible recent customer service, but I sincerely hope that he can put all that right in the future.

He has always been a possitive contributer here on the boards, and I am sorry to hear he has personal problems, I hope things work out for the better. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I'm [!@#%^&^]-deep in it, but like I said in the previous post (much to the amusement of others)... I'm confident he'll set things straight with me and with the others....

I know most of you think "Patience" is a hooker's name, but it's also a virtue laugh.gif

A now I'm going back to bask in the glory of our first golden medal in 8 years thumbsup2.gif

I haven't been around much in the past week or so, but this thread caught my eye. I'm so terribly sorry that things are so dicey for you and yours. Please give my very best to Mrs. 'House. Both of you are in my prayers. As so many here have said, if there's anything I can do, you need only ask.

-- Joanna