• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD and CLOSED

16 posts in this topic

Asking $575 $525 shipped in north America, UK bidders add $10 more for shipping. TTA #98 CGC 9.8, Pacific Coast Copy. Very tough book in grade and I'm guessing most copies are locked up in high grade collections. Paypal is preferred, PM me with any questions.

TTA98PacificCoast.jpg

Do you have the Big Crapple copy of this for sale :whistle:

.... only Arex can take a two year break from the boards and STILL have enough posts to circle the globe :baiting: GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Do you have the Big Crapple copy of this for sale :whistle:

.... only Arex can take a two year break from the boards and STILL have enough posts to circle the globe :baiting: GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

:acclaim:

Hey Jimbo! :hi:

I don't know who I'm more annoyed with, Peter for putting this at such a good price or all you other schmucks for not grabbing it before me!

Totally out of my focus but can't pass up that sweet of a book from one of the absolute best boardies (worship)

I don't know who I'm more annoyed with, Peter for putting this at such a good price or all you other schmucks for not grabbing it before me!

Totally out of my focus but can't pass up that sweet of a book from one of the absolute best boardies (worship)

Sweet, cant wait to lowball you for it later. :baiting:

Nothing like a sweet impulse buy.

Sweet, cant wait to lowball you for it later. :baiting:

I'm thinking a reverse auction starting at $1500 :devil: