• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guy must love this place

319 posts in this topic

poor guy...

So, can you read the boards at all while serving a one-week sentence? Or is it a full-blackout?

-slym

Depends on if you can get logged out.

I got a wrist slap once, :whatthe: i know, but i couldnt read the boards or anything as I had my account locked down lol

I finally got on a computer that I had never logged in on and saw the boards were working right lol

Nah, id give him some slack.

When that decision was made there were several ideas behind an insta-ban

first we had semi-consistent and decent moderation.

second it seemed like everybody and their brother had shills that were used to incite drama or say something that they didnt have the nuts to use their own ID for.

So, since neither of those two things are going on now...I would be inclined to give Tiny a pass and let him come back in a month

Nah, id give him some slack.

When that decision was made there were several ideas behind an insta-ban

first we had semi-consistent and decent moderation.

second it seemed like everybody and their brother had shills that were used to incite drama or say something that they didnt have the nuts to use their own ID for.

So, since neither of those two things are going on now...I would be inclined to give Tiny a pass and let him come back in a month

Hopefully a month off will give him a chance to think about what he's posting before he clicks the submit button.

was the world's most blatant shill account. didn't even try to disguise himself.
He's a good guy. Just no clue about these here parts.

And somewhere there's a pack of coyotes getting their asses handed to them and wondering what in the hell they did to deserve it.