• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

6th Annual March Madness CGC Grading Tournament-Round of 24

130 posts in this topic

7. boboset 68

2. B-Hoarder 65

I just barely squeaked by you B-Hoarder. :foryou:

Wanted to grade that ASM a notch higher than a 5.5, but couldn't bring myself to do it with that piece out...if there's ever a defect that screams "minus" it's that one! Well played Boboset....best of luck the rest of the way!

We shall see Oak. We shall see...

To tell the truth brother.I'm on borrowed time,and haven't been this far before.So I'm happy just to be able to be up there with the top graders on the board. (worship)

To tell the truth brother.I'm on borrowed time,and haven't been this far before.So I'm happy just to be able to be up there with the top graders on the board. (worship)

Me too. Surprised I made it past B-Hoarder. Guy was a tank in the previous rounds.

Me too. Surprised I made it past B-Hoarder. Guy was a tank in the previous rounds.

Now back to smack talk!

hogan.jpg

Now back to smack talk!

hogan.jpg

Yes-Man-yes-man-11097494-1280-1024.jpg

Warlord'll be back!

Congrats Jeffreykli!

You know, what this contest is missing is all the spoon-ing and moaning about how the books are over/under graded. Like that Star Wars #1, what a mess! :frustrated:

I agree on that one.

Now back to smack talk!

hogan.jpg

hulk_hogan_4b05315a85189.jpg

8. Columbia Comics - FORFEIT

1. sckao 52

4. All Be D'oh! 45

5. pirate 52

11. byosti 67

3. oakman29 77

7. boboset 68

2. B-Hoarder 65

1. delibebek 14