• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeff's Golden Age Supermans on Parade!

45 posts in this topic

I'm still having too much fun with my new scanner, so here's one of my other favorite runs, Superman 10-20. #15 was the toughtest to find from this run, and to a lesser degree #13.

Enjoy...

superman10.jpg

superman11.jpg

superman12.jpg

superman13.jpg

superman14.jpg

superman15.jpg

superman16.jpg

superman17.jpg

superman18.jpg

superman19.jpg

superman20.jpg

Im not familiar with all these issues' covers that well. so seeing them is really exciting. Look at #15 - - is nt that the same image/idea as the animated Fleisher cartoon with the death ray from a nearby mountaintop villains lair?? Any connection to the film? I assume it would have come out about then, right? It was called Mechaical Monsters or something.

It's been 3 years since I've had a new book to post in this thread. I just received this upgrade from Mr Bedrock. It replaces the 4.0 copy that previously was shown in the first post of this thread. So, if you're looking for a nice 4.0 copy, Bedrock's got it!

superman12.jpg

It's been 3 years since I've had a new book to post in this thread. I just received this upgrade from Mr Bedrock. It replaces the 4.0 copy that previously was shown in the first post of this thread. So, if you're looking for a nice 4.0 copy, Bedrock's got it!

superman12.jpg

:applause:

superman12.jpg

Congrats on upgrading that one!

Thats such a classic cover! At least for me it is :)

I might have to shoot Mr. Bedrock a PM about that 4.0 hm

superman12.jpg

Riiiigggghhhtttt...... meh

Great looking book regardless of Superman's preferences. :grin: