• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

And we wonder why people call us nerds?

82 posts in this topic

As the debate opened, it was clear a majority of the hundreds of Wondercon attendees who packed into the ballroom showed up in, er, force, to support "Star Wars."

Well, first of all, there are not as many Trekkies here because they are all at work today,” quipped NYU clinical psychologist Dr. Ali Mattu.

:roflmao:

As the debate opened, it was clear a majority of the hundreds of Wondercon attendees who packed into the ballroom showed up in, er, force, to support "Star Wars."

Well, first of all, there are not as many Trekkies here because they are all at work today,” quipped NYU clinical psychologist Dr. Ali Mattu.

:roflmao:

:facepalm:

I am deeply offended that you would use that "N"-word to describe me. I am a person, I have a name, and am more than any one description could ever use to define me. Please don't use that word or any other generlisation of race, gender, creed, religion, or hobby again.

*all users on ignore*

:whistle:

-slym

I am deeply offended that you would use that "N"-word to describe me. I am a person, I have a name, and am more than any one description could ever use to define me. Please don't use that word or any other generlisation of race, gender, creed, religion, or hobby again.

*all users on ignore*

:whistle:

-slym

Preach slym! Let those mutants nerds non generalized people know!

That's a super star destroyer, and no question, it destroys the enterprise!

VADER FOR THE WIN!

No, that's not a super star destroyer...just a regular star destroyer. ;)

Still destroys the Enterprise though. :)

I never understood why The Enterprise could only shoot like one shot at a time and only had one laser thingie.

That's a super star destroyer, and no question, it destroys the enterprise!

VADER FOR THE WIN!

No, that's not a super star destroyer...just a regular star destroyer. ;)

Still destroys the Enterprise though. :)

I never understood why The Enterprise could only shoot like one shot at a time and only had one laser thingie.

Kirk was too busy boning aliens to care. Scottie was a drunk.

who-would-win-demotivational-poster-1250079868.jpg

No contest:

Star Destroyer :banana:

I'm feeling kinda nerdy today, so I'll take a piece of this action.

I think the enterprise could disable the star destroyer, if not destroy it all together.

The enterprise is much smaller, faster( once out of hyperspace/warp, IMO) and way more maneuverable.

The star destroyer is the equivalent of a flying school bus.

Enterprise had great shields, and hardcore photon torpedoes.

I think it could whip around back of the SD, and shoot a photon torpedo right into those huge rear engines and the thing would be dead in the water.

Don't forget Han Solo clowned one of those things in that tiny azz Millinuem falcon.

Once the SD came out of hyperspace it just kinda sat there.

I think it would be easy pickings for Picard and the enterprise.

Also, did the SD have transporters? I can't remember.

The enterprise could beam Worf, Data, and a small team aboard the SD and really raise some H*ll sabotaging stuff.

Just my opinion.