• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TMJ - Just Back From CGC - X-Men 1 Universal 5.0 OW/W

32 posts in this topic

Just so everyone knows - and as is totally within his rights - dude will NOT accept paypal, EVEN when buyer offers to pick up fee.

Wants credit card only.

Maybe better to simply put NO INTERNATIONAL next time.

GLWTS.

Dude fisrt, why are you crapping in my thread?

Second check my terms on the first page, no paypal. Check and MO only. I consider credit cards on a case by case basis

If you wish to discuss this further, then pm me.

Pretty unacceptable of him if you ask me. (tsk)

TMJ congrats on the book and the sale :headbang:

Right, but I am sure Andy wrote that by impulse, he did not mean to be derogatory.

We are all so often in a hurry that we neglect to read in full and pay attention, but I am sure he did not mean offense, as the payment methods were clearly specified in the conditions from the beginning and he overlooked them.

Right, but I am sure Andy wrote that by impulse, he did not mean to be derogatory.

We are all so often in a hurry that we neglect to read in full and pay attention, but I am sure he did not mean offense, as the payment methods were clearly specified in the conditions from the beginning and he overlooked them.

Maybe, but I know a lot of board members who have not resorted to this on impulse who I m sure have had similar gripes. I for one have.

In all honesty it seems that Andy has gotten off rather lightly in this as I have seen less said in this situation with bigger comeback. (shrug)