• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FORUM FRIENDS HELP! I have a chance to win Iron Man 3 premiere tickets!

13 posts in this topic

So most of you guys know I'm a huge Iron Man fan :) and the movie is showing in the UK before the US - which is pretty cool for me/us.

Anyways...

I was wondering if you guys could help me.

So my girlfriend has entered a competition to win us both tickets for the Iron Man 3 premier in London, all you have to do is click CARDIFF (the city I'm from) on the map and place your vote and share on facebook.

My local cinema is in the lead to show the Regional Premiere which is really cool in itself, but I'd still love the chance to try and win those premiere tickets!!

I don't expect many people to vote, but the generosity on this board has surprised me in the past, so maybe people will help me :) but I'd seriously appreciate the help, I don't expect us to win, but I guess you don't get anywhere without trying.

If you can help, the link to vote is on my facebook page,

which can be seen here:

http://www.facebook.com/larry.flint.520

Add me as a friend and you'll see I have only posted one post on my timeline, and this is the link to follow.

Thanks so much!

Lloyd my brother I would almost re-activate my facebook account to help you with this. I'll see if my wife can do it on her account. Oh and when you see the movie and they say the city is Chattanooga, that's where I live! (:gossip: but it isn't really Chattanooga)

Link shows up on your profile, but clicking it still doesn't work, redirects me to facebook.com/home.php as before. I can do a FB search for "Win with CineWorld and IronMan 3", and a result comes up for an app with that title that you've used, but clicking the app produces a FB error page "Sorry, this page isn't available. The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed."

Looks to me like the link and/or app or broken. Or if not that, maybe it's restricted to users in the UK or something?