• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dijana Granov sketch covers on display

96 posts in this topic

Dijana Granov is the sister of Adi Granov. She is a teacher at The School of Art Institute Chicago. I was 1st introduced to her and her work after Adi posted some of her commissions on his Facebook page. Shortly after I contacted her about doing a few blanks for some boardies to see if she liked working on them.

These are the photos from Round 1 for the blanks that are complete. There are 10 books total being done by her. I will continue to post them until she has finished. If enough people are interested in her style, and amazing talent, I will see about doing a round 2. Assuming that she is interested and has the time to do a second round.

turns out I accidentally sent Dijana 1 extra Justice League Blank. So if anyone is interested send me a PM.

:takeit:

Thank you for saving me having to go the rest of the month on ramen. I'm also now extremely jealous.

_moneyshower__by_ledmaiden-d2yeadp.gif

Still working the cost out with Dijana as there may be a price increase for round 2 once I know what she wants to do ill post it up. That is assuming she has time to even do a 2nd round for us.

Still working the cost out with Dijana as there may be a price increase for round 2 once I know what she wants to do ill post it up. That is assuming she has time to even do a 2nd round for us.

:wishluck: