• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Showcase 8 CGC 3.0 OW $835 shipped

50 posts in this topic

Nice price for a white pager! If I wasnt spending too much elsewhere...i'd pick this up. A childhood favorite cover.

Thought my prices were unreasonable?!?! :shrug:

I dont believe I ever said unreasonable. I might have said high.

ne·go·ti·a·tion /nɪˌgoʊʃiˈeɪʃən/ noun

plural ne·go·ti·a·tions

: a formal discussion between people who are trying to reach an agreement : an act of negotiating [count] ▪ We need a negotiation between the townspeople and mayor over the site of the new library. — usually plural ▪ The buyer and seller are continuing negotiations on the sale price and repairs to the house. ▪ Negotiations between the two governments have failed to produce an agreement. ▪ Negotiations with the protesters began today. [noncount] ▪ She is skilled at negotiation. ▪ The college president was against any negotiation with the students. ▪ The contract is under negotiation. [=the details of the contract are being discussed] ▪ The price is open to negotiation. [=the price has not been finally decided and can be discussed] ▪ The team is in negotiation with the player. [=the team is discussing the details of a contract with the player]

lol

Next book

X-Men 8 CGC 8.5 OW/W $350

GcPCYwz.jpg

awNpCxq.jpg

Not a lot of data on this book. Two sales in 2012: one @ $500 and one @ $376

OSPG in 8.5 = $499 but that's :screwy:

Man that price is high...

er than the 8.0 12 month average but below the 8.5 12 month average.

:takeit:

Next book...let's try this again

Journey into Mystery 89 CGC 6.5 OW/W $435

RH1p1T3.jpg

9CJFCGG.jpg

Only one sale in 2013 @ $480. 12 mo average @ $392.

Book used to be in a 7.5 holder. Was bought raw and now it's a 6.5 :shrug: Could be in a 7.0 easily at another time.

One thing I love about this book is the full date stamp: Dec 4 1962

One thing I love about this book is the full date stamp: Dec 4 1962

It was a Tuesday. To Kill a Mockingbird and Lawrence of Arabia were playing at your local movie theater.

Nice comic Brock! If I wasn't going to C2E2, it would on it's way to be lost in my collection. GLWTS!

Odds are it'll still be here when you get back :P

I am not so sure about that my friend. MYCOMICSHOP has a 9.0 for $350 and then another 9.0 for $300. Yours is better than both.

Maybe they should buy it?? Conan!!

lol

Both on our site are consignments--I didn't buy them or set the price. Congrats on the sale. :)

Nice comic Brock! If I wasn't going to C2E2, it would on it's way to be lost in my collection. GLWTS!

Odds are it'll still be here when you get back :P

I am not so sure about that my friend. MYCOMICSHOP has a 9.0 for $350 and then another 9.0 for $300. Yours is better than both.

Maybe they should buy it?? Conan!!

lol

Both on our site are consignments--I didn't buy them or set the price. Congrats on the sale. :)

Thanks Conan! Maybe you should take this JIM 89 ???:baiting: