• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Showcase 8 CGC 3.0 OW $835 shipped

50 posts in this topic

Simple rules:

1) Have fun and comment often.

2) :takeit: over PMs.

3) Shipping is included for the US. International, please PM first as you'll get a quote and a credit.

4) Acceptable forms of payment: Paypal, check or money order.

5) No HOSers or problem children. Your $$ is no good here.

6) No returns on CGC graded books.

7) I reserve the right not sell to anyone who's on my "Do Not Sell" list.

Ghost Rider 1 CGC 9.2 W SOLD

GR1FC.jpg

GR1BC.jpg

Nice comic Brock! If I wasn't going to C2E2, it would on it's way to be lost in my collection. GLWTS!

Odds are it'll still be here when you get back :P

I am not so sure about that my friend. MYCOMICSHOP has a 9.0 for $350 and then another 9.0 for $300. Yours is better than both.

Nice comic Brock! If I wasn't going to C2E2, it would on it's way to be lost in my collection. GLWTS!

Odds are it'll still be here when you get back :P

I am not so sure about that my friend. MYCOMICSHOP has a 9.0 for $350 and then another 9.0 for $300. Yours is better than both.

Maybe they should buy it?? Conan!!

Maybe we could work out a trade, I trade you lego sets Marvel/DC superheroes! :baiting:

Unopened in the box? How many sets you have??

Unopened and I have a few. I have every Marvel Superheroes ones that are currently out, I think I have all 3 of the new Iron Man ones. I also have almost all of the current DC Superheroes except of a couple, with that I have Arkham Asylum

Nice price for a white pager! If I wasnt spending too much elsewhere...i'd pick this up. A childhood favorite cover.

Thought my prices were unreasonable?!?! :shrug:

I dont believe I ever said unreasonable. I might have said high. Regardless....this is a sweet book and a nice price

Nice price for a white pager! If I wasnt spending too much elsewhere...i'd pick this up. A childhood favorite cover.

Thought my prices were unreasonable?!?! :shrug:

I dont believe I ever said unreasonable. I might have said high.

ne·go·ti·a·tion /nɪˌgoʊʃiˈeɪʃən/ noun

plural ne·go·ti·a·tions

: a formal discussion between people who are trying to reach an agreement : an act of negotiating [count] ▪ We need a negotiation between the townspeople and mayor over the site of the new library. — usually plural ▪ The buyer and seller are continuing negotiations on the sale price and repairs to the house. ▪ Negotiations between the two governments have failed to produce an agreement. ▪ Negotiations with the protesters began today. [noncount] ▪ She is skilled at negotiation. ▪ The college president was against any negotiation with the students. ▪ The contract is under negotiation. [=the details of the contract are being discussed] ▪ The price is open to negotiation. [=the price has not been finally decided and can be discussed] ▪ The team is in negotiation with the player. [=the team is discussing the details of a contract with the player]