• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CELEBRATE THE DOUBLE COVERS
22 22

2,984 posts in this topic

I would love to see a group pic of your double cover spideys.... :popcorn:

hm That would be very tough to do as I have over 70 now but I have been working on a web page for my site that has allmost all my ASM Double Covers pictured in one place Link to ASM Double Cover Collection check it out. :)

:grin: It has been real tough to add to my ASM Double Cover collection lately but I did manage to score this real nice one from Quality Comics recentaly at a reasonable price and just got it in today. :cloud9:

237.jpg

hm That would be very tough to do as I have over 70 now but I have been working on a web page for my site that has allmost all my ASM Double Covers pictured in one place Link to ASM Double Cover Collection check it out. :)

:grin: It has been real tough to add to my ASM Double Cover collection lately but I did manage to score this real nice one from Quality Comics recentaly at a reasonable price and just got it in today. :cloud9:

237.jpg

Cosmic,

I checked out your site and all I can say is SON OF A *&*#@, that is one fine double cover collection.

(worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

Cosmic,

I checked out your site and all I can say is SON OF A *&*#@, that is one fine double cover collection.

(worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

Agreed (thumbs u Sweet seeing all of them together.

Would love to see how this one graded out.

ASM7a.jpg

:) Thanks guys I think it is pretty cool also :cloud9:, and by the way some nice older Double Cover Comics there BlowUpTheMoon. (thumbs u (thumbs u

hm I figure CGC would grade my ASM #7 by the outter cover and no telling the grade on the inner cover probably a 2.5 because it is not all their like that X-Men book with a chunk out, but I really have no clue, would be interesting to see though. (shrug)

:whistle: I have thought about sending in a bunch of my ASM Double Covers to CGC to get graded but then I get to thinking I can probably buy another one, two or more for my ASM DC collection with all the money that would cost me. So I have yet to send any in, but I want to some day. rantrant

hm I figure CGC would grade my ASM #7 by the outter cover and no telling the grade on the inner cover probably a 2.5 because it is not all their like that X-Men book with a chunk out, but I really have no clue, would be interesting to see though. (shrug)

Yes, it would be very interesting to see. Might be worth the $$$.

Nice comics everyone. I see you got a Secrets of Sinister House #20 double cover also...gijoed didn't bid against me for mine so I assume he has one also.

Cool. Interesting that there are three out there we know of.