• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sad news about Fazybones

156 posts in this topic

I don't know what that is, Nik, but I will update here as I hear from her husband. (thumbs u

Thanks everyone for the kind words and prayers. She would burst into tears right now if she were reading this. :foryou:

Fay is as sweet and genuine as a person can be. We've got this. (thumbs u

+1

Was wondering just the other day if Fay was still posting here. Such a pleasure to chat with.

Miss you Fay :foryou:

My heart aches to hear this. Fay was one of the first people to welcome me to the boards, and she went out of her way last summer to send me a box load of books that she knew I would enjoy. I am sending all my thoughts and energy to her.

Awful news, I'm truly sorry. :(

My thoughts and prayers are with Fay and her family during these dark times.

When I first joined the boards she went out of her way to be extra welcoming and kind to me.

Wow, I'm almost cried. When I had excessive surgery costs for my dog with cancer, Fazy was very generous in buying some of my items to help offset the costs. I'll never forget it.

Make it back to us.

Pat