• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15 Cgc 2.5 Unbelievable 2.5! Closed

47 posts in this topic

That is one awesome looking 2.5 Isaac... man, caught me two weeks too late.

Thank you Martin and yes it is definitely the nicest 2.5 that I have ever seen! If you want me to hold it for you or work something out just send me a pm.

Do you have a clear image of the back cover? Is there a tear on the top right?

I apologize for the initial image of the back cover, I didn`t realize it was so blurry until you pointed it out. I just posted a much clearer image. There is what looks to be a small tear at the top of the book but in my opinion and I believe many others would agree this book should have at least graded a 3.5 if not a tad bit higher!

It is indeed a nice looking 2.5; I'm assuming they graded it so harshly due to the back cover staining and the small tip off the lower right corner of the front cover? Nonetheless, it is a terrific looking copy. (thumbs u

Thank you, I think even with the few issues that it has it should have easily graded a 3.5 especially after seeing a 4.0 not long ago that had a massive amount of marvel chipping.

The front of that book looks so good, better than my 4.0 looked.

You'd think they'd give it a 3.0 on the merits of that front cover.

Has me jones'n for another copy :eek:

Was this recently sub'd? Just curious, as I hear cgc is through a strict phase. A friend of mine's DD #1 which I felt was a 6.5 came back 6.0, and ask around, I'm a fairly tight grader.

Anyways very very nice book.

Yes this copy was just recently submitted.

Was this recently sub'd? Just curious, as I hear cgc is through a strict phase. A friend of mine's DD #1 which I felt was a 6.5 came back 6.0, and ask around, I'm a fairly tight grader.

Anyways very very nice book.

Yes this copy was just recently submitted.

Grade Date: 03/28/2013

Recently is an understatement,

I have a 2.5 and this is nicer than mine!

Has anyone ever "upgraded" to the same grade? lol

Yes, I actually "downgraded" my Fantastic Four #3 from a CGC 3.0 to a raw 4.0 with color touch, but now I can read it! :D

I have also a 4.0 of a Fantastic Four bronze book which looks like a NM+.

Books with damaged back covers… :cloud9: