• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

craigslist full of hulk 181's

65 posts in this topic

He must be banned from Ebay to be using craigslist... makes no sense.

An ad on craigslist costs you nothing more then the time it takes to write it.

Nothing to lose by trying, and now he has picked up international exposure here for free to boot.

Sounds like a big fat win to me

Wonder if he is selling them because he realizes that 181 is actually Wolverine's SECOND appearance?

*opens can of worms*

I would say 17K is a fair price for these,some are more than 1K some are less.

17k is kind of light. The five 9.6s alone are worth that.

I agree.

Wonder if he is selling them because he realizes that 181 is actually Wolverine's SECOND appearance?

*opens can of worms*

A can of worms that has been debated ad nauseum.

*opens can of worms*

This can only be taken seriously if brought up by originalshane.

Talked to guy yesterday - Might meet up with him later on today.... His initial prices seem really high --- $4200 for the 9.6 - when I see them ending for around $3,300.. He wants cash - PLUS there is no incentive - At least when I buy on ebay, I get ebay bucks & some rewards from the good ol credit card..

Might make an offer on his raws

Talked to guy yesterday - Might meet up with him later on today.... His initial prices seem really high --- $4200 for the 9.6 - when I see them ending for around $3,300.. He wants cash - PLUS there is no incentive - At least when I buy on ebay, I get ebay bucks & some rewards from the good ol credit card..

I asked about his raw copies as well, did he give any kind of an indication of the quality of each copy? I'm not going to buy any, I'm just interested in what his pricing might be considering his asking price for the graded copies.

Make sure you bring a friend,some kind of camera, and meet at a public place.

Play it safe. There are a lot of nut jobs out there.

Yep. I'd meet him at your bank for the cash transaction.

I asked about his raw copies as well, did he give any kind of an indication of the quality of each copy? I'm not going to buy any, I'm just interested in what his pricing might be considering his asking price for the graded copies.

I actually have to work late, so today's meeting is postponed - but he said the raw's range from 6-8.5

He also said he has many dealers looking to buy the CGC one's. Based on his pricing for the 9.6, I am in no hurry to waste an hour of my time since I doubt we would agree on price. I just don't see a reason as to why someone would pay hundreds of dollars over recent sales for these.

Yep. I'd meet him at your bank for the cash transaction.

Joke all you want,but people have lost loved ones for trusting these kind of monsters.