• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PedigreeComics.com Consignment Drive...

27 posts in this topic

and what books are they in question? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

my 3 early GL's in 9.2, and ASM 9, 12 and 19.

interestingly, all my ST's went FAST and for record prices (based on limited GPA data only), so i guess you could say that Strange Tales are Supa-Hot devil.gif

edit; oops - forgot that the "other" strange tales 115 (Pacific Coast with better pages) went for more..........

Unfortunately.....I don't have any books worth consigning. frown.gif

tongue.gif

I'm wondering if I'm in a rare breed that doesn't have a ready inventory of "extras" to sell. The few gems I do have, I want to keep!

Unless the good Captain is taking consignments on VG copies of bronze age Avengers and Spider-Womans, I'm afraid I have nothing to offer.

sorry.gif

I'm wondering if I'm in a rare breed that doesn't have a ready inventory of "extras" to sell. The few gems I do have, I want to keep!

That's actually a good thing!!!

It means you have a collection, not an accumulation.

Update #2:

Appoximate count including PM'd offers.... apprx. (40).

Doug is in the middle of his move to Fla. though... so the new consignment postings won't take place immediately.

NOTE: I'll post "scan specs" and other related info needed to consign on Sunday night.

thumbsup2.gif Nice Effort

Decent Job!

Appoximate final count... (40+).

If anyone decides to consign later or has questions:

DougSchmell@pedigreecomics.com

==================

Here are the details for those consigning now or soon.

Send scans to: WebDesigner@pedigreecomics.com

Zipped files are accepted.

You should scan the books at actual size at 72 dpi cropped to the edges.

If you'd like to take the scans to final size to save Doug time, here are the specs:

Enlarged scans: JPG, 12.333" tall at 72 dpi... cropped to the edges

Thumbnail scans: JPG, 2.264" tall at 72 dpi... cropped to the edges

I usually scan the large file, size it to 12.333 and save it with a "LG" at the end (before ".jpg") and then do a "save as" to create the thumbnail, which I resize to 2.264 and use a "SM" before ".jpg".

Doug is in the middle of a move but asked me to pass on his sincere thanks for those of you that are sending him new consignments.

thumbsup2.gif