• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your newest Pedigrees!!!
7 7

3,123 posts in this topic

worldsfinest152big.jpg

I love this book.

It is one of the few books I still own from my childhood. Although I think your GR is in a little bit better condition. Does your scanner darken the reds?.. the colors just look soo different.

What does everyone think of my tape job? doh! I will be taking it off soon,as it is a gunky mess and will only get worse.

tape.jpg

worldsfinest152big.jpg

I love this book.

It is one of the few books I still own from my childhood. Although I think your GR is in a little bit better condition.

What does everyone think of my tape job? doh! I will be taking it off soon,as it is a gunky mess and will only get worse.

tape.jpg

Tapealicious :cloud9:

tape.jpg

I'd like you to take your copy and go to town on it with your new skill set and see how good you can make it look.

Consider yourself served! :busy:

and the reds of my scan are closer to true then the more orangier colors of yours. I suppose that could have been due to different parts of the press run.....or the fact that you obviously went steady with your copy through high school.

I actually just went and pulled out this copy to compare it n hand. They must have been low on reds when my book went through the press. The greens and blues are not that much different then yours. But man, the reds and oranges are worlds apart. I love seeing examples of how books from the same run can look so different. Except now I gotta go dig up my other copy I bought last year to see how it looks comparatively.:frustrated:

And when time allows I do plan to work on this book. Probably focused more on conso then resto. I doubt I will do any CT on it, just clean it up and make it whole again.

Will post results, someday.

busy busy busy.. :busy:

Now back to the regularly scheduled peds.

Ze-

Yay, this thread back on the front page again! Great books!

Few more Mass Copies. I grabbed the #1 too, for the sake of keeping the set together, but it struggles to be a F. :P

Cat4.jpg

Cat3.jpg

Cat2.jpg

Don't think I posted this one before. Boston pedigree

JIM1058.jpg

You need sunglasses to look at that. Excellents colors. (thumbs u

'Preciate the compliment. The colors are nice on the book, but I think I scanned this before I tweeked the settings on my scanner. There's a little too much color saturation going on. Didn't realize it until I posted the scan.

Angelo

Angelo, nice book. And I was actually going to ask you about the contrast on your scan, while I am sure it does have great gloss and depth is person. That yellow is crazy!

Anyhow, here is one of 3 SSWS Mass copies I got from Andy.

ssws144sm2.jpg

Just for fun a close up shot of the ULC corner. This close it makes HG books look like dogs.

ssws144close.jpg