• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your newest Pedigrees!!!
7 7

3,123 posts in this topic

My first Green River book, Strange Tales 145:

6/66........... sign of the devil! 893whatthe.gif

Better burn it!

03/08/66 ? confused.gif

Sorry, but I only look at the label.

poke2.gif

Sweet Strange Tales collection, Baklo. thumbsup2.gif

label-whore. poke2.gif

My first Green River book, Strange Tales 145:

725405-StrangeTales145.jpg

Excellent! And welcome to the club! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Had that puppy in my database already. I'll be starting to do a major update in the next week or so. Actually had REAL WORK to take care of!

Work = Money = More Comics! yay.gif

Brad, how come that GR ST seems to be much nicer than any of your GRs? poke2.gif

Wow, talk about spooky. I was just going to ask why Mark Zaid's nicest silver age DC (Showcase #4 CGC 9.2) is so much better and more important than your nicest silver age DC (B&B#28 CGC 9.4). 893whatthe.gif

White Mountain (1)

Western Penn (2)

Boston (7)

Pacific Coast (1)

Green River (1)

Northland (2)

Mass (1)

and, yes, Mile High II (1 I'm keeping, 2 doubles I'm selling on Pedigree)

I've got 32 out of 34 between 135-168 with 18 9.4's and 14 9.6's. Upgrade when I can... I love this run!

I'm seriously impressed. You have more 9.6's then me also (I have 11). And you did it the hard way, one book at a time.

I wouldn't mind getting a few Boston's myself as they are pretty sweet also.

Brad, how come that GR ST seems to be much nicer than any of your GRs? poke2.gif

Well....um......because it is. confused-smiley-013.gif

I've got two 9.6 GRs...... and eight 9.4s. But I love my 5.5 too! cloud9.gif

Wow, talk about spooky. I was just going to ask why Mark Zaid's nicest silver age DC (Showcase #4 CGC 9.2) is so much better and more important than your nicest silver age DC (B&B#28 CGC 9.4). 893whatthe.gif

Yeah Tim....why is that so?

BTW....all you guys out at the con this weekend....have a GREAT TIME!

Counselor, I'm going to have to dismiss your claim for lack of jurisdiction (you must be used to hearing judges dismissing you poke2.gif). Please note that this is a pedigree thread and neither of the aforementioned books is a pedigree. Try to be a little more prepared the next you come into my court... beeyotch! sumo.gif

Yeah Tim....why is that so?

What are you, the little kid yelling insults from behind his dad?

My newest pedigree, care of Heritage (I was the only one to pay the reserve price). confused.gif

1) I think it is a really cool cover (L.B. Cole like, but not).

2) Highest Graded Copy

3) It's from the Crowley Pedigree which up until now, was not represented in my collection. 893applaud-thumb.gif

725712-WOF%233.jpg

589a8cfb749dc_725712-WOF3.jpg.c305e342bc07fa25e7b19e20eca2f6b8.jpg

Very cool cover.

Cover artist was Sheldon Moldoff. I thought about having him do a re-creation but didn't take the time to arrange when was able to do them. Darn!

White Mountain (1)

Western Penn (2)

Boston (7)

Pacific Coast (1)

Green River (1)

Northland (2)

Mass (1)

and, yes, Mile High II (1 I'm keeping, 2 doubles I'm selling on Pedigree)

I've got 32 out of 34 between 135-168 with 18 9.4's and 14 9.6's. Upgrade when I can... I love this run!

I'm seriously impressed. You have more 9.6's then me also (I have 11). And you did it the hard way, one book at a time.

I wouldn't mind getting a few Boston's myself as they are pretty sweet also.

Thanks! Speaking of upgrading...I just got two more that I've been bidding on for a while...make that 16 9.6's, I'll keep 16 9.4's, add a Golden State book, switch a Boston (9.4 to a 9.6), and sell two 9.4's in a few days! I'll post the two new upgrades when I get them in the mail... grin.gif

My newest pedigree, care of Heritage (I was the only one to pay the reserve price). confused.gif

1) I think it is a really cool cover (L.B. Cole like, but not).

2) Highest Graded Copy

3) It's from the Crowley Pedigree which up until now, was not represented in my collection. 893applaud-thumb.gif

725712-WOF%233.jpg

I saw that one! If I hadn't grabbed a VF All-Star from that auction, I'd have given you some competition. Very nice going!