• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your newest Pedigrees!!!
7 7

3,123 posts in this topic

Terrific Avengers 4, Steve, with really nice whiteness on the cover. Can't see anything from the scan that would cause the book to be downgraded, either. thumbsup2.gif

Gotta be one of the top ten Marvel Silver Age covers of all!

It's a very solid copy. It has the usual very light wear at the bottom of the left hand front cover (where it's black) that seems to be on almost all copies. Also, every copy I have seen has a tiny, tiny chip out of the top right side (or some times on the back cover). Very hard to see because the covers white and the pages hide it.

I was definitely happy with the book. thumbsup2.gif

They go back to the late 50s.

Surfer, Nice Cap #216. Eventually, I will have one of each pedigree but i don't have a Winnipeg. Not knowing about this pedigree, what are the oldest book in the collection?

Wow the 50's? I thought they were mainly Bronze age books. I just checked Pedigree's website to see if he had a brief write up on the collection but I didn't see one. Since Doug has owned/sold so many of these I should ask him to elaborate when he has some spare time. Can anyone post some history on the Winnipeg pedigree?