• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your newest Pedigrees!!!
7 7

3,123 posts in this topic

[ Daredevil 10 ]

Odd.. It's nice to see a legitimately sold comic book from that drugstore. I wouldn't consider it part of the pedigree since it wasn't "owned" by the same collector though. The date stamp is JUST distinctive enough to identify it. Definitely pretty cool. thumbsup2.gif

I'd imagine that there would be a fair number of these floating around in the Washington area.

[ Daredevil 10 ]

Odd.. It's nice to see a legitimately sold comic book from that drugstore. I wouldn't consider it part of the pedigree since it wasn't "owned" by the same collector though. The date stamp is JUST distinctive enough to identify it. Definitely pretty cool. thumbsup2.gif

I'd imagine that there would be a fair number of these floating around in the Washington area.

I agree, it is a cool connection, but shouldn't be considered part of the Green River Pedigree.

[ Daredevil 10 ]

I've only been keeping an eye out for these for a month or two......the date stamp is an EXACT match for Rob React's slabbed 9.2 so it definitely came from the same source. I tend to agree with you and Deathlok about it's non-pedigree status.....it kind of falls into a sub-category all it's own. But it is fun to see! thumbsup2.gif

You seem to be getting closer and closer to my Bday with those date stamps. That one's only two days off!

Is that so? You little fart! I thought from the way you carried yourself around the boards you had some real LIFE EXPERIENCE! 27_laughing.gif

Red (The Ancient One) Hook

just kidding. BTW....if you're birthday wasn't on a Tuesday, the Green River Collection is NOT for you!

I know that. And for all you other afficianados......my Avengers PC 50 CGC 9.4....which is one of my fave covers is still sitting up there. Ends Sunday.

Red (Shameless Plug) Hook