• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your newest Pedigrees!!!
7 7

3,123 posts in this topic

But where do you find thoses beauties ?!

I sold them to Brad. I sold him a bunch of Green Rivers over the past two months.

I found a man who had a bunch of them. Bought them from Harley a few years back. I also have the Winnipeg TOS 53 and 54 from the same man.

Nice pick ups, Brad! That TOS 60 looks great, it is a surprisingly hard book to find in HG.

I saw a double cover TOS # 60 yesterday. Both covers in F/VF. Guy wants crazy money for it. 400.00

Edited by nochips

Nice pick ups, Brad! That TOS 60 looks great, it is a surprisingly hard book to find in HG.

I saw a double cover TOS # 60 yesterday. Both covers in F/VF. Guy wants crazy money for it. 400.00

It's not THAT hard to find in HG! 27_laughing.gif

It's not THAT hard to find in HG! 27_laughing.gif

I guess that's why he still has it.

The GRs are great to look at, as always. Here is a Northland book from the later Silver period that still has nice colors. Kirby always had a great way with capturing the power of a character by showing their fist from a close perspective:

Thor166.jpg

The GRs are great to look at, as always. Here is a Northland book from the later Silver period that still has nice colors. Kirby always had a great way with capturing the power of a character by showing their fist from a close perspective:

Thor166.jpg

Please have that book regraded as there is no way its only a 9.4.