• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your newest Pedigrees!!!
7 7

3,123 posts in this topic

Nice to see all the RAW Pedigrees cloud9.gif, there is nothing like a Pedigree Book, but you only really realize this when you can see the gloss, inks, colors and pages up close. In the slab just does not due them justice IMO.

Oh Brad those were a few GR's that Harley took off Shin I believe.

Yes. Harley provided his usual help. He had a couple of things he didn't even realize he had.

Nor his webmaster! 27_laughing.gif

If Harley got those from Shin at the Oakland show, that was quite a buying show for Harley, esp. considering what a strange, quiet show it was. Of course that was something Harley understood right from the beginning. The bad shows are the ones you buy like crazy at. When he was starting out we would do this tiny show in South Bend, Indiana and he would go just to buy. Of course then he was trying to pick up stuff like Elf Lord #1. grin.gif

Arex, wow, you're really picking up a lot of nice stuff.

Marc

Yes. Harley provided his usual help. He had a couple of things he didn't even realize he had.

Arex, wow, you're really picking up a lot of nice stuff.

Marc

Thanks Marc! Peds really do need to be out of the slab to be appreciated. I just dont know if I could crack a $300 or more book out of the slab. Kinda gives me the creeps confused-smiley-013.gif

Thought I would start a thread.

Steven,

Where do you get off starting a thread that has to do with comics ? - Who the hell do you think you are going against policy ?! -

You know that this forum is to be used for both personal and business verbal attacks against people that we really don't know all that well....It is for scams, conspiracy theorys and for the general population's misuse. There is to be no mention of postive things or transactions relating to comics. This will be upheld and be strictly enforced. Any devation of this policy will force others to label you a threat, a co-conspirator and possibly a lousy dancer..... poke2.gif

sign-rantpost.gif

Mike

White Mountain Pedigree - these are my first WM's. Question? Is there a COA with the White Mountain Pedigree?? I didn't get one and want to make sure it was not by mistake. It was a pleasure doing business with Mr. Payette thumbsup2.gif

WWBN4-WM.jpg

WWBN5-WM.jpg

A Northland...

TTA97.jpg

and an Oakland

TTA89.jpg

cloud9.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

acclaim.gif Thanks =)

And I'm not sure that the White Mountain books travelled with a CoA. I talked to Payette about those exact WWBNs 6 or so months ago and I believe he said he got them directly from Weist. I think that if you were to get something from Payette saying he got them from Weist, that'd be sufficient as far as proof goes. Both have good reps. Heck, even print outs of the eBay auctions showing that Payette advertised them as White Mountains might be enough. Good pick ups!

Brand new addition to the collection..... one you don't see very often. Metamorpho #3, cover art by Ramona Fradon, from the Green River pedigree. Not a major book in the collection, but interesting. Probably grades out at about VF. No date stamp on this one.

metamorpho3big.jpg