• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

amnesiac's Kudos Thread

97 posts in this topic

I just had the pleasure of dealing with Anthony for the first time and wanted to let everyone know how easy he is to work with... and that he sent payment minutes after we agreed on a deal. He also went out of his way to save me some fees which I appreciate.

(thumbs u

Picked up a couple of Ms. Marvel slabs from Anthony and it was a pleasure doing business with him. Slabs were in good condition, packaging was excellent and all around a great experience. I would have no hesitation buying from him again.

When you Google "Anthony is Great" you get this...

St+Anthony+the+Great+4.jpghttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_the_Great

But I'm sure if you continue on a few more pages, you'll come across something about my buddy amnesiac! :foryou: My first buyer and just a class act who pays super fast and great guy to shoot the breeze with! (thumbs u

Second time purchase from Anthony, bought a couple of Wolverine Limited Series slabs. The transaction was smooth like butter. Keep an eye out on his sales and you will get some good stuff delivered quickly and securely.