• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

amnesiac's Kudos Thread

97 posts in this topic

Picked up another couple of slabbed keys from Anthony's his last sale. As usual, fast to ship, bullet proof packing and an all round friendly boardie.

Recommended, deal with confidence. Looking forward to our next deal (thumbs u

Picked up 2 slabs that I had been waiting on for a while. Packaging was solid, Timing was perfect, and great communication throughout the entire process. Highly recommend and I look forward to the next time I can do business with Anthony.

Rob

Anthony is top notch, his attention to detail and packing saved a book the post office was determined to damage! Thank you and great looking book!

Phillip

Anthony simply rocks :headbang:! I found a comic that I was interested in on ebay and PM'd him here. If you ever are interested in any of his books on ebay...PM him - you'll get a better price than what is listed on ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/usr/bad_astronaut_collectibles?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Thanks Anthony. Great price, superb packing, lightning fast shipping & excellent communication!

You can't go wrong buying from Anthony! - John (aka TICTICBOOM)

Anthony is fantastic to work with. Communication was exceptional and the book was perfect . I bought it on a Friday night and had it in my hand on Monday morning .

Oh..and did I say bullet proof packing and great prices ? Well, I did now...will definitely buy from again. No worries at all with this guy !!

-Darrin

Just completed a transaction with Anthony and I am stoked. Picked up some Runaways slabs all in 9.8 and enjoyed great communication and the kind of fast and bomb proof shipping we all appreciate. A pleasure to deal with.

CB