• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

amnesiac's Kudos Thread

97 posts in this topic

Another great transaction from my bud Anthony!!! (worship)

He told me awhile back he was getting some Secret Wars #8's in. I told him I definitely wanted one! Sure enough to his word, he gave me first pick! Great GREAT guy! And who doesn't love his sig line, right?!

Thanks bud!

Threw up a :takeit: sign in Anthony's latest sale, and he goes and ships it on the same day.

What kinda service is that.

Great service I tell ya. (thumbs u.

Slab was packed in the box nicely also.

Thanks!!

:headbang:

Had a great transaction with Anthony! This guy is on top of things, kept me in the loop about shipping. Picked up a NYX 3 CGC 9.8 and it's fantastic. Bulletproof packing and I received it fast. Thanks for spending the extra time and giving me info about these forums. Hope we can do this again!

Edited by gonzoo

Couldn't be happier with my purchase from Anthony. Friendly, responsive, super easy to work with, flexible, worked with me so I could get some great books! Fast ship, well packed, couldn't be happier. I will def deal again! Thank you sir!

Bought another book from this punk.. lol

Anthony is Blue Chip what else can I say?

I keep buying books from him so he's doing something right. (thumbs u

Thanks again brother much appreciated.

Brandon