• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

You will never ........ see me ....... coming.

27 posts in this topic

Heroes......there is no such thing.

My soldiers......are coming.

Nothing.......can save you.

Let's go.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that Iron Man will win. I know, I know, you might think me cuh-razy but I'm sticking with it.

meh

You expect him to die?

Cmon, it's Iron Man. A super hero movie....of course he wins.

I really dislike the modern concept of having the villains have some sort of speech impediment for dramatic effect. It sucked badly with Bane, and the Mandarin sounds like a ripoff dialect from the aliens in Galaxy Quest.

I really dislike the modern concept of having the villains have some sort of speech impediment for dramatic effect. It sucked badly with Bane, and the Mandarin sounds like a ripoff dialect from the aliens in Galaxy Quest.

It's one clip from the movie...I won't base my opinion just yet....

Bane was the worst of all.

I liked Bane's accent. I didn't find it hard to understand and thought it added to the atmosphere of terror he exuded.

I still have a laugh with this movie.

tumblr_m9c9p1kL2A1rppblro1_500.jpg

That looks like Baby Farx McGeezax.