• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tampa Bay Comic Con - August 23-25, 2013! Game of Thrones guests!

368 posts in this topic

Correct--admission will remain the same at $15 for adults and free for kids 12 and under.

Will a 3-day (formerly 2-day) pass stay at $25? I think that's a pretty reasonable pricepoint.

We haven't determined the multi-day price point yet.

2-day price will likely stay at $25.

3-day price--don't know yet.

Correct--admission will remain the same at $15 for adults and free for kids 12 and under.

Will a 3-day (formerly 2-day) pass stay at $25? I think that's a pretty reasonable pricepoint.

We haven't determined the multi-day price point yet.

2-day price will likely stay at $25.

3-day price--don't know yet.

Least expensive con in world.

Your advice in this regard will be treated as sacrosanct & then ignored, summarily.

Your advice in this regard will be treated as sacrosanct & then ignored, summarily.

Ah, there is no place like home.... :cloud9:

Booth prices?

Outrageously expensive.

I hear they come with a "Make 10x in Sales what you paid for a table" Iron clad guarantee.

:cloud9:

They come with a promise of at least one in-person visit from TupennyConan over the 3 day show + 1 day set-up.

Booth prices?

Outrageously expensive.

I hear they come with a "Make 10x in Sales what you paid for a table" Iron clad guarantee.

:cloud9:

They come with a promise of at least one in-person visit from TupennyConan over the 3 day show + 1 day set-up.

:headbang:

Embassy Suites: connected directly the to Convention Center.

But please wait to book your room through our room block discount rate once we publish it on the website; which should be this week -- I'll have the deal closed soon.

(thumbs u