• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tampa Bay Comic Con - August 23-25, 2013! Game of Thrones guests!

368 posts in this topic

Stephen, are you guys still working on additional guests/artists, or do you think the line-up is pretty much set?

I will be there.

Yeah, but no one actually pays money to see you. :baiting:

I'll be there.

But only to hang out with Mike Perkins.

Stephen, are you guys still working on additional guests/artists, or do you think the line-up is pretty much set?

Also, I'm going to be bringing no less than 60 longboxes of material to blow out at the Con. Everything from 60s books to Bronze Age Spider-Man to New 52 stuff. Not sure how I'm going to price everything just yet, but let's just say it will be priced to move, with 98% of the material priced at $5 or under.

60 boxes :o

sounds like you will need a 20 ft booth by yourself lol

I can barely get 30 into an endcap

Yeah, I didn't really figure out the math well, did I? :P

Okay, maybe 30-35 longboxes.

Also, I'm going to be bringing no less than 60 longboxes of material to blow out at the Con. Everything from 60s books to Bronze Age Spider-Man to New 52 stuff. Not sure how I'm going to price everything just yet, but let's just say it will be priced to move, with 98% of the material priced at $5 or under.

60 boxes :o

sounds like you will need a 20 ft booth by yourself lol

I can barely get 30 into an endcap

Yeah, I didn't really figure out the math well, did I? :P

Okay, maybe 30-35 longboxes.

Floor :gossip:

75 of these going out in all 5 Tampa Bay area markets: Hillsborough, Pinellas, Polk, Pasco, & Manatee Counties.

20130614_072544_zpsa4b81a75.jpg

Man, you guys aren't messing around. Less than 24 hours since you announced your last guest and whamo!....the print media is already done. Seriously, some long time comic promoters need to take a lesson from the CFP guys on how it's done! :applause:

TBCC-Hugh-Howey-announcement_zps583694b2.gif

Hugh Howey is one of the hottest names in publishing right now. With a red-hot property in Wool that has been optioned by 20th Century Fox for adaptation to the big screen, a personal success story that is almost as captivating as his fiction, and multiple series like the Molly Fyde books of the Bern Saga and the Silo Series (Wool, Shift and the forthcoming Dust) that are growing in popularity, this underground, self-made author’s talent is destined to achieve wider mainstream recognition.

Come meet him at the Tampa Bay Comic Con on Aug 23, 24, 25...right after his third book in the Silo series, Dust, drops! He will probably even sign your Kindle!

:headbang:

We are officially two months away from this awesome new era for the TBCC! Tons of books left to process for me, but between myself and Gator, we might well have the best display of material this side of the rockies. I will be bringing the contents of three collections I picked up this year, rich with high grade Silver/Bronze/Copper books. And Gator, well, he just backs up the Brinks truck and has his armed guards unload his books. Together, there should be a ton of material to choose from, so make your plans to join us in beautiful downtown Tampa Bay!