• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AVENGERS 4 CGC 9.0

16 posts in this topic

I've upgraded to a 9.2, so I'm going to try to move this book here first before throwing it up for auction on the weekend.

This thread will be officially closed Sunday morning.

Insured and tracked shipping is included worldwide.

Payment is due within 3 days unless we make other arrangements. PayPal is fine, but I reserve the right to ask for a more secure payment type if we haven't had dealings before and you are without references.

Thanks for looking!

Steve

I love that book. I love my life just a little bit more though, meaning my wife would kill me if I bought it. GLWTS!

She's a beauty!

Pfffft, women come and go all the time. I must see over a thousand of them every day.

I don't see over a thousand Avengers #4 CGC 9.0's every day.

Calculating your odds, mathetically you have to buy this. :grin:

I love that book. I love my life just a little bit more though, meaning my wife would kill me if I bought it. GLWTS!

She's a beauty!

Pfffft, women come and go all the time. I must see over a thousand of them every day.

I like you logic.

She's a beauty!

I like you logic.

I like your logic too.

She's a beauty!

Math always wins.

She's a beauty!

Mathetically: new word meaning "pathetic math". :grin: