• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

25% OFF EVERYTHING! SA/BA DC's & Marvels: WF, B & B, X-Men, Rawhide Kid

124 posts in this topic

I was wondering the same thing but I thought the book was waiting for a Scott… :)

Wait… maybe you are a Scott. If so, this would be perfect… lol

Great Scott! He is a Scott :applause:

'Twas meant to be :cloud9:

:headbang:

I think there's an extra space between "Mr" and "SS". There's too much breathing room there. It's too.....expansive. Like the Great Plains. You half expect a herd of Buffalo to be moving through there....my OCD requests that you tighten things up, make it a more cohesive, authoritative statement.

Mr. :whee: SS meh

Mr. SS :headbang:

I think there's an extra space between "Mr" and "SS". There's too much breathing room there. It's too.....expansive. Like the Great Plains. You half expect a herd of Buffalo to be moving through there....my OCD requests that you tighten things up, make it a more cohesive, authoritative statement.

Mr. :whee: SS meh

Mr. SS :headbang:

:D

Spacing is fixed (determined by the typeface), unless you are using a page layout or design program where you can specify typographical spaces the old, typographic way (e.g. Adobe InDesign).