• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

25% OFF EVERYTHING! SA/BA DC's & Marvels: WF, B & B, X-Men, Rawhide Kid

124 posts in this topic

I think there's an extra space between "Mr" and "SS". There's too much breathing room there. It's too.....expansive. Like the Great Plains. You half expect a herd of Buffalo to be moving through there....my OCD requests that you tighten things up, make it a more cohesive, authoritative statement.

Mr. :whee: SS meh

Mr. SS :headbang:

(shrug) Nope. Just one space between Mr. & SS.

Huh? I don’t understand at all, it seemed a funny remark, what did you read in it?

I think it was a joke that was poorly delivered, so misunderstood.

Mark wouldn't pick a fight, nor attack someone.

Yep, poor delivery on my part. It was also poorly delivered. I'm just not as funny as I think I am sometimes and sometimes I'm just.....not.....funny.

I should have to pay penance for attempting humor and failing in my own Sales Thread, upsetting the delicate ecological balance. Like an Asian Carp introduced into the Missisippi, these are the days of our......see, there I go again. :makepoint:

Let me think about this. I may have to issue a huge discount on this thread to make up for this.....and generate some business so I don't have time to try and be funny (thumbs u

Let me think about this. I may have to issue a huge discount on this thread to make up for this.....and generate some business so I don't have time to try and be funny (thumbs u

Yes!

:sumo:

t337.jpg

:whistle:

Yes!

:sumo:

t337.jpg

:whistle:

That's the one I was about to claim until I saw the X book that butterfly-effect-ed its way to my happy hands23_30_1201.gif

Huh? I don’t understand at all, it seemed a funny remark, what did you read in it?

I think it was a joke that was poorly delivered, so misunderstood.

Mark wouldn't pick a fight, nor attack someone.

Yep, poor delivery on my part. It was also poorly delivered. I'm just not as funny as I think I am sometimes and sometimes I'm just.....not.....funny.

I should have to pay penance for attempting humor and failing in my own Sales Thread, upsetting the delicate ecological balance. Like an Asian Carp introduced into the Missisippi, these are the days of our......see, there I go again. :makepoint:

Well, it might very likely be that there is also a large potential for misunderstanding in electronic writing, unless you checker your message with flamboyant emoticons… :D

This also made me reflect once more a lot about how the devil can be subtle in insinuating any kind of perceptive distortion to create divisions. Someone may not believe in this, but I do. :fear:

P.S. That Thor was a beauty!

Well, it might very likely be that there is also a large potential for misunderstanding in electronic writing, unless you checker your message with flamboyant emoticons… :D

This also made me reflect once more a lot about how the devil can be subtle in insinuating any kind of perceptive distortion to create divisions. Someone may not believe in this, but I do. :fear:

^^

By George (or Scott) I think you've got something there.