• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Foolkiller's Ongoing Sales Thread

423 posts in this topic

Over the course of the past 6 months particularly, I've been buying like crazy. One of the things that put me over the top was splitting a 25,000 book (80 long box) collection with Greg Reece. We haven't even gotten through it all to separate it. In addition, I've been buying several other collections and groups of books.

So, I've decided to start listing books here, mostly because my wife has agreed to start scanning and packing books.

Grades will run the gamut, and from time to time, there will be slabs and some very nice books on the high end as well.

I will still be doing all grading and pricing, and for the most part in the beginning, all scanning.

However, I expect this thread to go for quite some time. I have literally tons of gold/silver/bronze etc. to list. And I'm sure I'll continue to be buying.

Shipping will be (mostly) via US Priority.

Foreign shipments are welcome, but I can only ship once a week or so on those.

I'll probably invoice every two weeks or so and clear the decks. If we've done business before, I'll be happy to hold a bit longer.

First :takeit: wins. No HOS, etc. need apply.

EDIT: One other thing, shipping will start on a rolling basis, with most books going on Tuesdays or Thursdays, the day my wife has off.

I have about 30 or so books to list tonight, and I'll start in just a minute.