• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Zen and the art of moderation
2 2

908 posts in this topic

I'm a firm supporter of button-humping at the first sign of being trolled; but, sadly, I detected no Tupenny trolling in the clipped end; & so, alas, it wasn't I who humped yon button.

:sorry: button. :(

:(
I love making you want to kill me a few times privately but came back both times like a wuss.

xoxo

greggy

Edited by Logan510

Did all the <3 get clipped along with the posturing?

Yep, Bedrock's bromance with the entire forum is gone forever. :sorry:

Yeah. F all of ya.

I'm a firm supporter of button-humping at the first sign of being trolled; but, sadly, I detected no Tupenny trolling in the clipped end; & so, alas, it wasn't I who humped yon button.

:sorry: button. :(

Not recalling every single post, I really can't remember any that stuck out as being anywhere in the vicinity of pull-worthy. Who's the four-year old girl with the delicate sensibilities who cried to mommy? :taptaptap:

the four-year old girl

Sexism.

If I'm also cavalier about referring to women as four-year old boys when they're doing something immature or dumb as opposed to overly-sensitive in order to exaggerate a point, am I still a sexist? hm

the four-year old girl

Sexism.

If I'm also cavalier about referring to women as four-year old boys when they're doing something immature or dumb as opposed to overly-sensitive in order to exaggerate a point, am I still a sexist? hm

Yes.

the four-year old girl

Sexism.

Yes.

Wow, no points at all for perpetuating stereotypes about BOTH genders? :blush: I like to think of myself as an equal-opportunity chauvinist. :angel: