• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

closed

15 posts in this topic

Figured I'd list these 3 DCs. They've come from a collection out of Long Island, hence I'm calling it the Long Island Collection.

The collection is mostly high grade early Marvels. 75% is unrestored. Here are 3 of the early DCs.

Every book was handpicked by the collector in the 1970s thru 80s and they all show remarkable eye appeal.

I will start with these 3 for now...

Rules:

No one on any of the naughty lists

First :takeit: in thread trumps any PM negotiations.

Payment: Paypal, personal check or money order, cash in person(I will be at many of the major shows this year), TIME PAYMENTS are accepted(PM for details)

Returns: The CGC books are not returnable, the Showcase 22 can be returned for a hassle free refund if not satisfied

Shipping is included anywhere in the U.S. Foreign buyers will pay exact shipping.

I can provide references if you need them. I have a kudos thread somewhere, and my eBay name is EZauctionsNJ if you'd like to check my feedback

All books professionally pressed.

The Brave and the Bold 28 CGC Apparent 8.0 Moderate Professional Off-White Pages

Restoration includes: color touch, pieces added, tear seals, cover cleaned, reinforced, top and bottom edge of cover trimmed

Looks beautiful in the holder!

$2800

001_zps8a687820.jpg

002_zps24f2fbb9.jpg

003_zps75c732f1.jpg

Justice League of America 1 CGC Apparent 9.0 Slight Amateur OW/W Pages

Restoration includes: small amount of color touch on cover, tear seal to cover

$3500

Book is just killer!

004_zps20a46443.jpg

005_zps965e7dbf.jpg

006_zpsbb85be79.jpg

SOLD

Showcase 22

Presents incredible!

As per Matt Nelson: Restoration includes: cover cleaned, staples replaced, color touch to cover. Light stain through bottom right of book

Technical grade Apparent Fine+

$1320 (but looks like a $4000 copy)

scan0001_zps01f5dbbd.jpg

scan0002_zps30064114.jpg

Showcase 22

Presents incredible!

As per Matt Nelson: Restoration includes: cover cleaned, staples replaced, color touch to cover. Light stain through bottom right of book

Technical grade Apparent Fine+

$1320 (but looks like a $4000 copy)

scan0001_zps01f5dbbd.jpg

scan0002_zps30064114.jpg

:takeit:

Great pick up jazz man.

For those of you who aren't aware, the books from Rob's collection are super nice. These restored books are off the charts in terms of quality.

I picked up the Hulk 1 from this collection from Rob and it is gorgeous, in the apparent 8.5/9.0 range with some slt. pro color touch.

The unrestored books from this collection are off the charts nice. If you are a serious Marvel collector of early stuff, stay tuned. Rob's gonna drop a monster.